Trump Owes Millions to Chinese Bank-

You act as if a loan from “x” years ago predicts today’s events. As though anyone has the ability to foresee the future.

He didn’t take out the loan TODAY.

Best thing to do is look at today and what we can do for America and Americans given an entirely new set of circumstances.

Do you disagree?

What does this even mean. The loan is due in 2022.

Man you were a huge China hawk until a half hour ago. What had happened.

1 Like

My experience is commercial loans have to be refinanced every 3 to 5 years.

Who wouldn’t look for the best rate?

1 Like

No. You try harder. You have no idea what a commercial loan encompases.

China is breaking the rules to crush us unless Trump owes them money in which case they’re being super nice. Lol

Because there’s no one left in this country who will let him borrow money.

That is one thing we can agree upon.

So you’re saying commercial loans will never get paid off?

It’s because there’s no position or principle you have you won’t sacrifice at the altar of Trump. The sarcasm was pretty clear.

What Trump Foundation?

Good for you if you’ve done the math and it works to your benefit.

I bought my house in my early 30’s. Never moved and now? I’d never be able to afford where I live.

I learned that lesson growing up how all of these folks bought, paid for and just sat on their properties. I made sure where I bought has water access, etc. as I knew it would hold its value.

So a few months ago it was how dare Trump piss off China with this trade war. Today he is in cahoots with them because he has a loan.

Can’t wait for the next conspiracy, my guess he has a loan from Iran.

1 Like

“If you owe the bank $100, that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.” -J. Paul Getty

1 Like

I bought my first house at 26 . Put 100 grand down. Was in a really good position. Paid my mortgage for the whole year once a year. Then got divorced. Pretty much lost everything and had to start over again.

A commercial loan is a different animal than a residential loan.

It has to be refinanced every 3-5 years and anyone with a brain shops for the best deal.

Who was saying “how dare Trump piss off China?” I don’t remember that at all. I remember people opposing tariffs because that is a tax on American importers, businesses, and consumers. I think you’re misremembering.

There are tax benefits to offset profits. Perfectly legal and smart to take advantage of.

Not profits, he does losses.

That isn’t the case, now is it?

Hunter, the know nothing riding on daddy’s coattails TOOK millions. He did not PAY for borrowing money did he?

I just don’t understand where your disconnect is here.

I still cant believe nobody questioned the the UAE basically saving kushner. Or the latest saudi arabia bailing out trump’s buddy at carnival cruise lines last week buying eight percent of the company.

2 Likes