Trump Owes Millions to Chinese Bank-

Did hunter get a personal loan?

Except that you can pay additional towards principal and then your interest will decline. But, you knew this didn’t you?

I thought the entire issue was that the Ukraine was buying leverage indirectly through Hunter. In this instance China has direct leverage over the President

The answer we were looking for was Ming. Don’t check you vase knowledge at the door.

1 Like

Not my concern. A contract is a contract.

Plenty of people owe money to the Chinese. Heck, maybe even your landlord does and you are paying for their loan.

How many of them dictate policy with the Chinese? There is a reason Presidents are expected to divest themselves of their financial interests for the good.of the country

I agree. I’m glad you have your head on straight. :+1:

Except when it’s guys Biden worked with getting a loan. Then it’s a problem. You have going bananas about China for weeks and now you don’t care. Why?

It means what I said.

What happened is you grasping at straws in desperation.

No worries, Tommy. I’ll be an employer and you’ll be an employee. You’ll have all of the answers while the folks who employ you are on top of it to keep you employed.

Usually how it goes

Erp. Not at all. Of course they can.

But if they cannot be paid off, they are refinanced every 3-5 years.

Did I not make this clear?

I wouldn’t

It would seem untoward for the President of the United States to own millions of dollars to a foreign adversary.

I am not sure why anyone would want a chief executive to be in that position.

1 Like

Nah. Just using common sense and real life experiences.

We have all had to do that at one time or another for various reasons.

You are not alone in that.

Good for you for rising above and keeping the forward momentum.

I have losses in my business. Should I pay taxes on them?

Just think about that question.

Question of the day, isn’t it?

Hunter got a loan? :laughing:

Do tell…

Yes, it is.

As it would for anyone in this day and age to given the events of a few MONTHS.

They are correcting this, aren’t they. Or do you want to live in the past as though anyone could have predicted this?