Trump Owes Millions to Chinese Bank-

Yeah why would it be a problem that the president owes millions to the Communist Party of China?

Man you guys were straight up China hawks until twenty minutes ago. Can’t imagine why.

2 Likes

Mortgage and I’m refinancing as we speak. Was supposed to close last week but this virus has got em changing all the rules. Had to push it back

He doesn’t understand that loan Trump been paying interest for first part of loan. A person doesn’t even start paying into principle of their mortgage payment until about 7 to 10 years of their loan.

As good an excuse as any for creating Zimbabwe level monetary inflation.

You have no idea what you’re talking about…that much is clear. Funny thing I really don’t either. But I know little more. :wink:

I can just about guarentee that trump has never finished paying off a loan. At least in the last 30 years

My bills are due every month.

I agree to pay them or not have services.

There is a big difference between being loaned money and paying it per the terms agreed and being a know nothing collecting millions off of daddy’s coattails.

Unless, of course, you appreciate that kind of thing. Sounds like you do. Which is fine. I disagree with it. That’s just me.

You were claiming they were renting office space before you got told what was actually going on.

1 Like

So you’d be okay if Biden owed millions to the Communist last and the note would come due during his presidency?

Who told me…you didn’t tell me anything.

That’s false. You always pay into the principle. It’s just a lower percentage. If you have a 30 mortgage that’s like 2000 you’re paying about 1500 intrest and 500 principal at the start and it gradually reverses

1 Like

Yeah OK. 500 to 2000 ratio isn’t correct…

Well, I suppose to you it is the same thing. Literally. Which is why for folks like me who have run a business your perspective is…errrr… lacking.

1 Like

Yeah maybe if you hand wave harder Trump won’t owe tens of millions to the Chinese government and its due in 2022.

I have head out to home depot to buy a bit…have fun.

Why do you say that. And I said 500 to 1500

That is not accurate. Not with residential mortgages and certainly not with commercial mortgages. Who told you this wrong information? Have you never had a home loan before? Presumably you’ve never had a commercial property loan either.

You just have to do the math with fees and amortize it. This should be taught in high school.

Erp. Nevermind. Cucumbers take precedence.

1 Like

Crazy how reality just keeps conspiring to blow huge holes in Trump’s electoral strategies. They just rolled these talking points out.

I’d say 90 percent of people and I think I’m being generous dont understand mortgages. Yeah theres fees but only part of it. Most have escrow with taxes and insurance etc.