Trump Owes Millions to Chinese Bank-

I feel like you’re unclear on the concept of mortgage financing.

1 Like

Except for the fact they’re literally attacking Joe Biden because some dudes Hunter Biden worked with took out a loan from the Bank of China and it turns out the president owes tens of millions to the same back for loans and the note comes due during what would be his second term.

2 Likes

Pay your mortgage or vehicle loan off in full. That way you can say you put your money where your mouth is.

Welcome folks…to today’s lib…light your hair on fire thread. Smyrna is handing out free matches…

From China. :sunglasses:

COME AND GET EM…

And your and expert now?

Just payed my car off yesterday.

I know the difference between renting space and having a mortgage note with a bank owned by the Communist Party.

Seriously?

A loan, terms, signed contract, payments as agreed and made.

vs.

A know nothing padding his pockets on his father’s coat tails.

Do you now?

It’s literally the same thing, except Trump owes much much more and it’s not his kid, it’s him and he’s president and it’s due in 2022.

3 Likes

I think we need financial expert to explain to forum libs why refinancing isn’t always such a good idea even at lower interest rates.

Ewwwww :flushed:

:rofl:

1 Like

Yes. It’s a two hundred million dollar loan.

Good for you. Being debt free is a worthy goal. Seriously.

How about your mortgage or do your rent?

Better to be on the hook to the Communists right?

@TommyLucchese

When you financial with 30 year mortgage…what does first 10 years of that loan is paying for?

Explain to class of your vase knowledge.

My wife’s a mortgage broker. Not always good but at today’s rates you can knock off 5 years of a mortgage without paying a penny more while saving 100k plus intrest. Actually the trend right now ids people with paid off houses taking a couple hundred grand out of them. I’m assuming they’re investing in the market.

Time to tell the class you vase knowledge on this subject. Thing is…I’m not financial expert and even I understand it.

I highly doubt it.

Folks who’ve actually run businesses get it. Those who haven’t only imagine how much better they could do while… actually not doing it :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you trying to trip me up with compound interest? Try harder.