Trump openly encouraging voter fraud

Like this?

3 Likes

SMH, I would take those comments as sarcasm from either side because I’m not ridiculous. But, hey…

But he should know better and stop with the silly tweets and act more professionally. I am tired of the shenanigans.

Voters Favor Crackdown on Violent Protests; Most Democrats Disagree

He is never going to stop.

He lacks the inability to grow into the job of the President.

He is a clown.

4 Likes

[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:37, topic:234618, full:true”]

“Whether these exposures were intentional (caller drinking bleach to prevent COVID) or accidental (an amount was swallowed while cleaning), we cannot tell from the data in the report,” she said.
[/quote]l

“Since the start of the pandemic, there has been a 45.28% increase in bleach-related calls, compared to the same time frame in 2019.”

1 Like

Obama trolled us every chance he got and liberals rejoiced, now you guys get a turn in the back of the bus.

3 Likes

From your link

“Whether these exposures were intentional (caller drinking bleach to prevent COVID) or accidental (an amount was swallowed while cleaning), we cannot tell from the data in the report,” she said.

Every chance?

There is a really shallow well to dip into when talking about President “Obama” trolling. That is why the same four or five things have to be repeated ad nauseam for the past twelve years.

President Trump?

Wait a few hours… he says something really really stupid.

It must be exhausting to defend his clownery.

1 Like

Thanks. Did you read the article?

The beginning of the article discusses “protests”, not violent protests. People have a right to protest, not to riot.

When asked which is closer to their own thinking, 50% of Likely U.S. Voters say the police should crack down on the protests to bring them to an end. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 38% disagree and believe the protests should be allowed to continue until the protesters decide to end them. Eleven percent (11%) are undecided.

1 Like

Oh we know who intends to cheat via mail. It is why they are pushing it.

Libs always seem to accuse us of what they actually do or intend to do.

1 Like

Also
“Since the start of the pandemic, there has been a 45.28% increase in bleach-related calls, compared to the same time frame in 2019.”

“Send it in early, follow your vote, make sure it tabulated, if it didn’t go vote.”

you’re just mad that someones telling republicans to do it… too

1 Like

Fascinating. Donald Trump just told his voters at his rally to vote 2 times.

So you’re assuming to confirm your bias.

Children in the home more this year?

1 Like

vote but verify!

Poorly worded, but it would seem so.

It’s Texas. I understand.

1 Like

Sure it is.

1 Like

Another, you can’t take Trump literally moments. Glad you are here to translate for him.

What happened to the Smyrna that was 100% focused on vote integrity?

2 Likes