Trump openly encouraging voter fraud

Do you lose the right to vote with a felony in NC?

This makes sense to silly people who actually think voting systems are rife with fraud and have no idea how it actually works.

On the plus side it will take those people out of the voting pool forever. Consider it a life sentence for being too stupid to be allowed to vote.

7 Likes

Could it be those are libs who are intentionally trying to make the president look bad by taking his advice seriously?

2 Likes

Tooot…toooot…here comes the Trump train. All aboard! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Remember fellow passengers to vote twice for Trump!!!

3 Likes

Why would you care, voter fraud is a tiny problem only vote suppressing Republicans care about.

Yep this is what is left

No…do a 180…it’s right.

Okay.

I watched the video.

The President is idiotic.

I don’t think he is encouraging people to break the law.

He just lacks the words he needs to communicate cogent thoughts.

6 Likes

I say it’s a fine specimen of a Trumpers response to the fact that people are drinking bleach because Trump recommended it.

1 Like

Don’t do this… not for Trump. His comments were utterly ridiculous.

What if Biden said:

“Good loot a store to see how good their security is”

1 Like

One would think Republicans would care about a president openly pushing it to be a big problem, but here we are.

Toot toot!

1 Like

It is now different because the head of the executive branch is openly encouraging voter fraud. In a state where a new election had to be held because of meddling by some in the GOP.

3 Likes

…evolution in progress. :sunglasses:

Par for the course.

We really don’t deserve better.

3 Likes

“Whether these exposures were intentional (caller drinking bleach to prevent COVID) or accidental (an amount was swallowed while cleaning), we cannot tell from the data in the report,” she said.

…and I wouldn’t wish Biden on anybody.

Who would support a troll President? :roll_eyes:

…one who understands when he’s trolling? :sunglasses:

Not true. Americans shouldn’t encourage people to commit crimes, period.