Trump openly encouraging voter fraud

Thanks. Have you watched reality…the MSM always labels violent protests as peaceful protests…even with buildings burning in the background. People have a right to protest…but not loot and burn cities.

Sadly, still better than Biden.

…and don’t forget he encouraged Russia to find Hillary’s emails too. :sunglasses:

How quickly they forgot.

from Barack Obama trolls the GOP: The president intentionally baited Republicans on equal pay.

Obama Trolls the GOP

The refined cynicism of the president.

This is trolling. I’ve decided against it, but the White House has not. CBS’s Major Garrett writes in National Journal about a new version of the “stray voltage” theory of communication in which the president purposefully overstates his case knowing that it will create controversy. Garrett describes it this way: “Controversy sparks attention, attention provokes conversation, and conversation embeds previously unknown or marginalized ideas in the public consciousness.”

The issue last week was the pay gap between men and women. The president issued executive orders to address the disparity, and Democrats pushed legislation in Congress. In making the case, the president and White House advisers used a figure they knew to be imprecise and controversial—a Census Bureau statistic that the median wages of working women in America are 77 percent of median wages earned by men.

Under this approach, a president wants the fact-checkers to call him out (again and again) because that hubbub keeps the issue in the news, which is good for promoting the issue to the public. It is the political equivalent of “there is no such thing as bad publicity” or the quote attributed to Mae West ([and others]

(http://www.nku.edu/~turney/prclass/readings/3eras1x.html)): “I don’t care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.” The tactic represents one more step in the embrace of cynicism that has characterized President Obama’s journey in office.

Criminals should be arrested and prosecuted. Law abiding people should be able to exercise their Constitutional rights.

Do you disagree?

I do not waiver my friend but I do enjoy a good laugh to start my day. :sunglasses:

Nope…but that’s not what’s happening?

Kamala Harris Promoted Group That Paid Bail for Murderers and Sex Offenders

1 Like

And if translated as if Trump said this you would get this response…

“Obama is just laying a trap to capture and deport illegal aliens”

P.S. Yes, I know Obama wasn’t encouraging illegal voters.

50% increase from last year seems significant. Almost as if something changed from last year.

Yeah, like a major pandemic and mass shut downs of the economy.

1 Like

Horrors! Paying bail for people “accused” of a crime!

Can’t have that now can we!?

Well hell, that ought to be an impeachable offense.

Yeah…you really care about crime? I can tell. :sunglasses:

How so?

We have multiple people who worked in Trump’s administration who have shown that the man is incapable of doing the job.

How many more people will it take before it sinks in that he is just very terrible and cannot rise to any challenge?

So do we, and we are not surprised that the self-appointed champion of vote integrity is laughing that his president suggested voting twice.

3 Likes

Some of these are people who have been accused of violent crimes. Some who went on to commit additional violent crimes while they were out on bail.

If I want a ride home and my only two choices are a drunk teen who really wants to take me home or a professional race car driver who wants to drive into a tree, which ride should I take?

1 Like

Yes, can see that might increase some young children drinking bleach. Likely not true of older children or adults. I wonder what might have influenced them?

Then they should be prosecuted and have the book thrown at them if found guilty.

The media. Does the article say adults?