Trump offered Assange a pardon

What label do you put on a foreign government who interfered with a domestic election for their own purposes and tried to do so secretly, largely by impersonating US citizens and groups?

and trumpers will take anything the administration says as the gospel despite trumps repeated lies…

I miss the dude who would “prove” things by just C&P’ing press releases.

Nope, don’t trust the White House either. I can count the people I trust without taking off my shoes. And I know them all personally.

Until you hit the comma the answer could just as well be, America.

Everyone has the same burden of proof in my book. If Assange wants to say this happened, he needs to prove it. On the other hand, the White House has every right to disprove it. The White House putting out a press release changes nothing.

Sure. I also believe the US shouldn’t be in the business of clandestine foreign election interference.

How do you disprove a non-event?

So you want Assange to prove a positive assertion and you want the Whitehouse to prove a negative? That sounds fair.

Speech is not election interference sorry. Speech is speech.

Libs will believe anything they are told as long as it’s against Trump, now let me counter this with the truth by linking to a comment from the White House.

Hilarity aside, i don’t believe Assange. Should have taped the call like Cohen.

Real question is why does trump if Russia hacked the dnc

Say what?

If what assange is saying is true why would trump even care why wouls he offer a pardon to defend Russia from being implicated in the dnc hack

Knowing these clowns there’s probably an email.

Oh I don’t know let’s see, do we ever offer people immunity if they snitch on bigger criminals? If Assange has actual evidence of who did it, it wouldn’t be outrageous to offer it provided it was understood, evidence first, pardon after.

But that will remain a hypothetical because Assanges lie is easy to see here. Seeing as he had already said Russia didn’t do it prior to when he claims an offer was made for him to say they didn’t. Nobody is going to offer him anything to repeat himself, it serves no purpose.

Systemically discredit evidence. Provide evidence to the contrary. If it’s truly a “non-event” then there is no need to do anything.

The clowns you think just fooled the entire FBI and an army of prosecutors over a two year long investigation? Those clowns?

Didn’t say anything of the sort. The burden is on Assange to prove what he is saying is true. If the White House has evidence to the contrary, they have every right to release it. I never said the White House has to “prove” anything.

And we should believe this why?

Did he produce any corroborating evidence?