Trump offered Assange a pardon

He may very well be a liar but that doesn’t stop libs from believing em. ■■■■ for brains comes to mind.

Uh huh, like you took people’s word for WMD’s in Iraq?

Hilarious.

No he’s not.

Did you take our intelligence agencies word for WMD’s in Iraq at face value, yes or no?

I honestly didn’t care enough back then to have an opinion one way or the other.

But what I can say about it is that our allies at the time had a different assessment than the US.

That is not true with this issue.

Do you believe our intelligence agencies are lying?

Why? Do you think they are incapable of doing so? We don’t collect data on Americans right?

so Republican are over Assange leaking classified military documents.

I agree they are capable but I don’t think that should be the default position.

You think asking for verifiable proof before supporting possibly entering a cold war with a nuclear power, or impeaching a President, is unreasonable? Agree to disagree.

Interesting. This likely won’t be a blip on the radar for Republicans. They’re all in with the “President can’t do anything illegal” thing. If bribing a foreign President wasn’t a big deal, bribing Assange surely won’t be.

Edward Fitzgerald QC said a statement from Assange’s lawyer Jennifer Robinson shows “Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange … said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks”.

Russian interference in our election won’t result in either of those scenarios.

And your court of law demand is ridiculous.

Same sort of thing we heard defending the FBI on the FISA spying before the IG investigated.

Libs will take as fact anything that supports their TDS. Gullible to the max.

Of course, news of a counter-claim on this supposed pardon will be denigrated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-blasts-claim-trump-offered-pardon-to-julian-assange-complete-fabrication-and-a-total-lie/ar-BB10aBL2?li=BBnb7Kz

Psst, we are in a cold war with Russia right now, why else do Democrats keep referring to them as the enemy?

What the heck. Chelsea Manning’s lawyers are looking to get him out of jail.

Maybe Trump will pardon him!

If you say so. It isn’t anything like the Cold War.

It can only be a cold war if it mirrors the previous one? Sorry, Democrats call them the enemy and accuse anyone who may “collude” with then traitors. We are fighting proxy wars with them. I don’t know what else to call it.

Can’t trust FBI, CIA, NSA, news outlets, foreign governments, Assange, Democrats.

White House on the other hand can tell no lie.

Got it.