Trump offered Assange a pardon

Furthering the Seth Rich theory, take pressure off Russia from Congress trying to pass more sanctions, lift more sanctions off Russia.

A foreign government posing as a domestic entity in order to affect an election for their benefit is not protected speech.

He made the claim is court, I assume he will have to back it up.

So the answer is “no”. Thanks for clearing it up.

The US has no jurisdiction over what Russia says. I imagine they believe their nuclear arsenal will preserve them from us telling them what they can and can’t say.

Interesting. Since we have no “jurisdiction” they should be able to do whatever they want when it it comes to election interference. Is that correct in your opinion? A foreign government secretly interferes with an election and we should just shrug our collective shoulders. We have no “jurisdiction” to impose penalties or try to prevent future interference?

Thought we had been over this, speech is not election interference. Speech is speech.

What’s next? Want to ban the BBC channel from the US? Because I have it and they most definitely talked about the election. And had a discernible preference as to who won.

So you’re saying Russia didn’t interfere with election? If you’re in the “can’t trust the findings of the intelligence community” group, then I apologize. This conversation is pointless.

Rohrabachers statement.

https://www.rohrabacher.com/news

There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn’t successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

I wonder if Assange can provide any proof besides a witness.

That is speech. The BBC or TASS or whoever can say whatever they want. As long as people know who is saying it and in what context. Russia buying ads and posting on social media pretending to be US nationals/groups is not the same. If you disagree, there’s no point talking about it further.

Donald assured us that Vlad told him “very strongly” that Russia didn’t interfere.

I mean, who are you going to trust - seditious Obama holdovers in the intelligence community, or our genius POTUS who negotiated multi-million dollar deals and has the stones to stare into Putin’s soul and discern the truth?

1 Like

Hacking is a different story.

The one you vote for

Five yard punt

We don’t own the internet. Psst I am talking about politics anonymously on the internet., do it all the time. Nothing wrong with it.

That’s because the counter will be a lie because they are liars…

Thanks for the attempt

How do you prove it didnt happen? Either you prove it didnt happen which shows Assange is a liar or it happened and the president lied to you again…

Easy…it was shown in the Mueller report what they did.

Which has been explained to you and others over and over again…but hey…whatever

You arent serious with this argument are you? you are smarter than this