Trump never knew Parnas

RNC’s hack we never saw

Most corrupt administration in the history of the nation.

4 Likes

No that was obama… I learned that here

2 Likes

We’ve all heard the old saying:

“Ignorance of the law excuses no one… except Donald Trump.”

1 Like

Me: I didn’t know the speed limit went from 55 to 35 around that corner Officer.
Trooper Mike of the Wisconsin State Police: You saw the sign that let you know you were inside township limits right?
Me: Yes but…
Trooper Mike of the Wisconsin State Police: Ignorance of the speed limit is no excuse on State and Federal Highways when you are inside a town or township limit, the speed limit is 35mph. I had you at 60.
Me: Yes sir.
Trooper Mike of the Wisconsin State Police: I am going to have to issue your a citation.
Me: Yeah…I was afraid of that.
10 minutes later
Trooper Mike of the Wisconsin State Police: Here is your citation ($245), keep it under the speed limit, we want you to get to your folks place safe and in one piece. Have a nice day.
Me under my breath: I’m gonna have to offer you a citation, have a nice day ( in mocking tone)/

My point: Ignorance is no excuse.

5 Likes

Lol, tell that to Lindsey!

“He (Trump) told me that yesterday”. Can I ask why a Senate Juror is speaking to the President about anything regarding this case while the case is going on? Is that against the rules, or is that OK…

This was around the 2:30 mark when he was talking about The President telling him that someone needs to be looking into Biden…the president said this back in OCtober and he told me this yesterday.

Again, is that OK for the President to be talking to a Juror in his impeachment trial about the trial?

You wouldn’t think so, would you?

I mean, he came right out and said it, “He told me that Yesterday”. Could that not be seen as the President giving private testimony to a juror in an attempt to sway his vote…

Graham says several times about how he’s going to vote, based on the defense of he didn’t know, and what he told him yesterday…

1 Like

That makes it worse!!

1 Like

Sadly, nothing will be done.
During closing arguments Schiff calls Graham out by introducing the video and reminds everyone that they swore an oath. Schiff needs to say if a juror said out loud that they spoke with the defendant, you’d think the juror would still be on the trial?

My prescription for Graham: Lock yourself in your office and play Lady Gaga’s “Born this way” on repeat all day. Then come out and smell the roses!

2 Likes

This thread is too quiet.

I agree. We need someone telling us how it can’t be wrong if he thought it was ok!

Patience. It’s coming.

I do believe you’re right! Any minute now.

Ah well. I saw someone in the process of posting but maybe they changed their mind.

1 Like

Any minute now. Lol.

1 Like

GOP Senators know the president is corrupt, know he abused the power of his office and know he puts himself before the country. They just don’t care because doing what is right jeopardizes their majority and that is more important than anything.

4 Likes

Maybe just another tease?

Who the hell cares since Yavonovitch was an “employee” of the Executive Branch of government, which means a sitting President has the Constitutional right to fire anybody he wants within that branch of government and add the fact the newly elected Ukraine President didn’t like her & probably asked that she be removed as Ambassador because she was as corrupt as the previous Ukraine President. :roll_eyes: