Trump never knew Parnas

New audio recording captures Trump talking with Parnas and telling associates to " get rid of Yavonvitch"

But he doesn’t know him right?

A recording reviewed by ABC News appears to capture President Donald Trump telling associates he wanted the then-U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch fired while speaking at a small gathering that included Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman – two former business associates of Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani who have since been indicted in New York.

He was joking/didn’t mean it/it’s fake/lib tears.

5 Likes

As I keep saying. The GOP is acting like if they speed through an acquittal without calling witnesses, then the entire thing will go away and stuff surrounding this issue won’t continue to come to light.

1 Like

He lies right to their faces and they love him for it.

7 Likes

Does anyone believe the garbage that spews from his cakehole?

Before people and rush in to point out he had every right to fire her: Then why is he constantly, constantly lying about all of this ■■■■■

11 Likes

Obviously they do.

1 Like

That’s what I dont get. I mean I get people stopped him from firing her but he had the right to recall her.

So why go through all this if you could do that?

Hopefully the thread doesnt get torpedoed.

I hope this recording is released. How great is it that Parnas and Fruman actually recorded this meeting- and probably others?

“The recording was made by Fruman, according to sources familiar with the tape. The White House did not respond to an ABC News request for comment.”

“The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration,” Parnas can be heard telling Trump. "

Take her out to dinner is what he meant, stupid libz!

1 Like

Take her out to the baaaaaaaallll game. That’s what he meant. TDS

2 Likes

At some point Bolton, at the least, will leak (or publish for profit) what happened in the WH when he was there.

Yeah it’s a little much to believe it’s all about optics. He’s the ■■■■■■■■■ tape guy.

I’m of the mind if the Senate allows him that he finishes his book just before and uses it to sell massive books and becomes a hero to everyone…

But I also dream about being rich as well

All it takes is some kook whispering in his ear.

1 Like

I have a hard time going with they really wanted to take her out…they arent that bold?

But everything lines up that way and typically what you see is what you get with trump.

If it comes out the goal was to kill her in wonder how the gop would react during this trial?

Donald lied?

Thank goodness he’s not a journalist, there’d be demands he get fired.

3 Likes

No security whatsoever.

I don’t believe for a second he was serious about offing her, he just talks that way because he thinks it makes him look tough.

But I still don’t understand the constant need to lie about the subject. Maybe it is just compulsive shrug.

But you have the texts and he being rushed out because of security.

Unless that was all theater so he could recall her.which is just ■■■■■■■ stupid.