Trump never knew Parnas

Stupid and it doesn’t even make any sense. None of it does really, but i’m nowhere near the point where I’d believe he actualy wanted her put in any danger.

Still bizarre though.

I’m calling it right now…FAKE NEWS!
amirite :wink:

If Trump were saying this to a Cabinet member, then it would make more sense. But he was not. He was saying it to Fruman and Parnas, who have ZERO ability or power to fire her. What do they have the ability to do instead? With an order like that from the most powerful man in the world? Who they are engaged in a corrupt scheme with? Even if Trump* didn’t mean it that way, what way could it have bee taken by these corrupt, foreign criminals?

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

1 Like

I would. He did it with cohen

Why is he complaining to a private citizen to get rid of a ambassador for him

I know…i want more evidence but I doubt it’s there.

Just so wild…I have a feeling we are gonna get something big news wise…

1 Like

Andrew Jackson was in 100 duels.

And he killed a guy!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1220771821701812224?s=20
Good point.

2 Likes

What’s gonna happen is that they’ll never call Hunter Biden and then yell and scream “Why wouldn’t Hunter testify?!”. I’d bet money on it.

3 Likes

Damn do we the president on tape telling a Ukrainian wise guy to take out an ambassador? I can’t wait to hear why this ain’t a big deal.

3 Likes

Well Lindsey Graham is floating the “in his mind he didn’t do anything wrong” idea. So no big deal. He thought it was perfect.

3 Likes

It is interesting that this recording is coming from Fruman and not Parnas, according to Parnas attorney Bondy. Fruman was recently in a JDA with Giuliani. It looks like he may also be flipping now.

Is he really?

I was wondering when we would get an argument like that.

After all, Donald Trump once said his net worth was dependent on how he felt.

Yep, in his mind, he didn’t think it was wrong. Wonder how that would work if I decided to murder someone that was giving me trouble?

3 Likes

If this is truly Trump making these statements, it does not surprise me. He is using his position as president to provide him with the cover needed in order to circumvent the checks and balances he would normally have to go trough in order to get his dirty work done.

Trump is corrupt full stop, he has always practiced shady business, he also has a remarkable gift of being able to remarket himself as his ventures tank.

This political venture is no different, its actually genius the “conservative victimhood” mentality has been ripe for the taking it just required someone morally low enough to bring it to the national level and in comes Trump.

7 Likes

Trump* must know who Lindsey’s boyfriend is.

2 Likes

It would seem he definitely has some hold on him.

He knows something.

Lindsay’s transformation is as stunning a one as I have ever seen.

1 Like

He’s a professional sidekick, a remora. He takes on the characteristics of whoever he’s currently attached.

6 Likes

The jda was Mueller downfall. So many lies

1 Like