Trump Names Mar-A-Lago Member And Handbag Designer As Ambassador

Entertainment. You?

Exactly.

I’m still laughing at the group think you’ve fallen in line with Col.

Stepped on his own richard in his haste to be insulting.

That ankle biting thing was started by wildrose in response to me and has since been picked up by some of the mouth breathers. They can’t even be original. It was an interesting thing to watch. Once a faux alpha male sends the signal that it’s ok, others piled on. Even Flameheart joined in with glee. I was the #1 recipient of her posts, which is hilarious since I mostly avoided her. She would come in like a spitfire to say something nasty. Oh well. she’s on vacation for a while, apparently.

How, exactly, do you characterize your own posts? Fact-filled, fun and relevant?

What’s the old saying? When the shoe fits??

1 Like

Certainly on par with yours.

Why are you here, homie?

Because I can.

There are other threads. This isn’t the only one.

Wait. Am I not allowed in other threads? No one told me that. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh I know… I was pissed when the right stole “fake news” and literally just started attaching it to anything critical of them or their politics. They got no game…

What, I’m not allowed to comment on your posts but you’re allowed to comment on mine?

Wow. You libs really made this place hostile.

…whatever, dude.

I think what most people aren’t considering is that Trump only has the best members at his properties. Anyone who is a Mar-A-Lago member probably is qualified to be an ambassador.

Hostile?

You should’ve been here 15 years ago.

This is kindergarten compared to then.

For the record, she’s right. You come into any thread where people are simply laughing at any number of absurd things Trump said/did in the course of the day, and instantly start talking about “unhinged liberals”, “outrage”, etc. We’re just laughing Doug…

When you’re to the point that you’re calling people deranged for simply having a good laugh, you might pause for introspection… just saying.

2 Likes

So…just so we’re all clear…Trump didn’t go to Washington to change politics as usual because something something Gorsuch something something tax cuts?

1 Like

Look - Trump’s got to change politics as usual by playing politics as usual…errr…ummmmm …I’m gonna need to rethink that one and get back to you…