Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

There really does appear to be a complete lack of understanding of the impeachment process and what all it entails.

The house should vote on an impeachment inquiry soon and start the ball rolling. The administration and its supporters can defend what is revealed during an inquiry. They seem to think the Mueller report is the end, apparently unaware of what happens during an inquiry and how ugly it could be for the administration well before there is a vote on articles of impeachment.

You think the fight over subpoenas is nasty now, imagine who would be called during an inquiry.

1 Like

Since most drugs come from legal ports of entry, how does some dumb wall stop drugs?

many people are ever so slowly starting to understand what most of us knew in the 1980s. Trump is a crook. Trump will break any law.

the Ds need to be really careful about impeachment though. once they have his tax returns and once some states trace his money to see where he’s laundering the cash (and how much he owes the russian mob) they can proceed.

1 Like

An impeachment inquiry is the houses version of an investigation. There is no time limit on how long the judiciary committee can investigate. An official inquiry would eliminate most objections to subpoenas in the courts.

1 Like

Doing what?

You could argue whether Humpty Dumpty was pushed. It would be as useful.

1 Like

Best response in this thread so far…:crazy_face::crazy_face:

What is Donnie doing?

But in order for Republicans to vote for conviction, there would have to be a lot more damning information about Trump than what’s in the Mueller Report.

Can you really imagine a scenario where the Supreme Court has Trump’s back but Senate Republicans don’t?

I guess his recent meltdown was because of the bank records that are being turned over.

:joy::rofl:

All this stuff is coming from Republican media. At least you can identify who watches.

He’s more of a millennial stereotype than any actual millennial I have ever met. This is beyond parody of a parody of a parody:

Trump’s question for Twitter’s CEO: Why don’t I have more followers?

In March, Trump said at a press conference that his government planned to look into the matter. “I have very many, millions of followers on Twitter and it’s different than it used to be,” he said. “Things are happening. Names are taken off. People aren’t getting through. I do think we need to get to the bottom of it.”

4 Likes

Haha that is so true.

This disparity bothers the ■■■■ out of Trump. Even when you add up both of Trump’s accounts, he just can’t measure up. You know that’s part of what his conversation with Dorsey was about the other day.

4 Likes

His major insecurity was caused by something.

This makes me happy, knowing how much this burns President I’m ■■■■■■■

1 Like

George Conway is calling him Deranged Donald now. I like it.

1 Like

And honestly look at his tweets. Roughly 95% of the replies are people telling him to go ■■■■ himself. I follow him. My wife follows him.

1 Like

This is gonna sting fat donald a bit.

3 Likes