Trump melting down on Twitter again. What's about to break?

Obama expanded health insurance to cover rehab programs. It created a new cottage industry.

I don’t know if anything trump has done.

The lawyers are the ones getting things done. They are suing Pharma on behalf of cities and municipalities all over the country. This is very similar to what they did to big tobacco.

A president need not come from the “elite”. They need only: be possessed of integrity informed by strong core values; have an ability to articulate a vision for the country; possess or acquire the political savvy to turn that vision into policy; and display basic human decency when called upon. Other than that:

1. They are competent liars who do not try to argue with photographic or video evidence.
  2. They do not walk uninvited into teenage girls’ dressing rooms.
  3. They understand the difference between an origin and an orange.
  4. They do not raw dog adult film actresses, then pay them for their silence.
  5. They honor our nation’s war veterans, not deride them for getting captured and enduring years of torture in a POW camp.

I could go on, but I’m sure you get the point.

1 Like

Obama’s not even President any more.

This is like the Montreal Expos having more fans than Red Sox Nation.

2 Likes

Correct. All the globalists seem to want to do is start a conversation about… voting rights for terrorists and illegals… or how to deal with illegal immigrants… or crime reduction… or whatever. Their aim is that while they have everyone merely opining and virtue signalling, nothing will get done about these… until they get back into power… and then they will pass executive orders to force their unpopular ideas onto everyone.