Trump: "media has been unbelievably unfair to Republicans, conservatives, and certainly to me"

i’d say he goes to church each week and prays for Donald Trump.

Well done.

2 Likes

A leftist shot Reagan and they hated him almost as much as Trump when he was president.
Now the left loves him, so who knows what they will say about Trump later.

The left can’t really point too any bad policy Trump has. And if they do, they don’t offer any alternative solutions.

We all know the ratio of negative stories on Trump.

Hinckley shot Reagan because he was a leftist?

Thats a new spin on things.

Love the typo. If she believes the crap she says she should be in a straight jacket. That would restrain her.

Not only unbelievably unfair but unbelievably dangerous. The MSM is complicit with liberals and Democrats in inciting violent partisan attacks, whether its crazy leftist loon shooting at Republicans on a baseball field or a crazy right winger who sent bombs to Democrats. The crazed leftist ended up dead and the crazed right winger ended up in custody, justice served in both cases.

There was a 10 minute shoot out at the baseball field resulting in 4 gunshot injuries and 1 death! 13 pipe bombs resulted in ZERO injuries or deaths. So it seems liberals & Dems are still ahead in violent attacks against elected officials and we need to serve up some justice at the voting booth to ever have a chance of stopping it.

I’m glad you’re keeping score just so that we know who is winning.

Geez, get a better hobby.

3 Likes

Looks like the man on the radio finally figured out what to say

Sure - some good ole 2nd amendment remedies.

Holy crap.

Your justification is that the MAGA Bomber was incompetent?

.>>>>

1 Like

This is going to hurt Jodie fosters feelings.

This was Howie Carr yesterday.

1 Like

I know. Here we all thought it was done to impress her. Now we find out it’s just because he was a leftist. Poor Jodie.

1 Like

This place would have a thread 15K responses long by now. The blame would be on every single Democrat.

Hillary was right - Deplorables

I am part of the left and I hate John HInkley. He’s garbage who should have been executed long ago.

Got any more broad brushes you looking to paint with a false narrative?

2 Likes

Horray! My side is better than your side cause your side caused injuries and death! My side wins!

1 Like

:roll_eyes:This is why you can’t talk to liberals! I said “voting booth” and that somehow that translates to the “2nd Amendment”! :roll_eyes:

I don’t know who Howie Carr is my radio listens to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Sean Hannity but whoever this Howie guy is he’s absolutely right! :+1:

If you’d turn it off once in a while, perhaps you wouldn’t be in a perpetual rage. Just a thought.

4 Likes