Trump - Major announcement tomorrow at 3pm EST

Two things. He did not promise that. And secondly, you are incorrectly assuming that the NK negations are over. They are not. The game is still in progress.

Bonus point: He has gotten further with NK than any president in U.S. history.

You’re pulling numbers out of thin air

Did you not write this statement?

“You mean the way he caved when he said he would make Jerusalem the capitol?”

What do your numbers show?

I dont need “numbers”. He doubled the deficit. Failed to repeal ACA. Lost the house.

The government has been in Jerusalem since long before Trump came on the scene.

Yes I did. Then I clarified my statement. I agreed that you were factually correct. I even posted it twice. Along with this:

Donny did what nobody else had the guts to do. He was the first President to recognize this and actually had the guts to move the U.S, embassy there. That’s what all the all the hullbaloo was about. Others said they would. But Trump did it. He didn’t cave like the others. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure what else you are looking for. Just to argue?

You should be so kind as to share your remedy for the affliction even though it appears to not have worked for you. Others might still benefit.

You forgot to list his successes. A list without that is not a valid list.

Obama doubled the national debt. Here is what I will admit but you won’t have the guts to admit. Both parties absolutely suck regarding the national debt. They both do nothing but run it up when they are in charge and do nothing but complain about it when they are not in charge.Then they brag about minor, meaningless trends. They ought to be ashamed. It’s been that way for over 50 years. I know that you love your politicians, but you need to recognize that you are getting played by both parties. Every time they claim to care about the debt, they are lying. They have done nothing to prove otherwise.

No I didnt

Obama doubled the national debt. Here is what I will admit but you won’t have the guts to admit. Both parties absolutely suck regarding the national debt. They both do nothing but run it up when they are in charge and do nothing but complain about it when they are not in charge.Then they brag about minor, meaningless trends. They ought to be ashamed. It’s been that way for over 50 years. I know that you love your politicians, but you need to recognize that you are getting played by both parties. Every time they claim to care about the debt, they are lying. They have done nothing to prove otherwise.

Obama inherited a $1.3trillion deficit, 800,00 jobs lost a month and 2 wars.

Trump inherited 5% unemployment and doubled the deficit to $1trillion.

Thanks for playing

1 Like

Except that Clinton left with a surplus and Obama presided over one of the largest deficit reductions in history lol

1 Like

Except LOL. You are free to love your politicians. Keep your head buried deep in the sand. But you have less then a zero percent chance to convince me to trust these clowns LOL.

No, you never clarified your statement. You pretended you never said it. But whatever.

What you call guts, I call stupid. I think it wasn’t a good move at all.

Fair enough. But our close friend Israel likes it. So do I.

Of course you do. Donald and Bibi are birds of a feather.

Sounds like you are saying that great minds think alike?

Sounds more like @lulubee is saying that they are both corrupt criminals to me

1 Like

For these know nothing Trump worshippers who want a dictatorship under Trump he owns everything and everyone.