Trump - Major announcement tomorrow at 3pm EST

He’ll fix that. Wait for the executive order…

1 Like

Well bless yur heart.
Cheer up! When you’re sad. I’m sad. :cry: (I’m not going to mention the irony of your statement)
Have a great night Ref.:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Boy, really sticking with this humanitarian crisis but. Despite the fact he has the empathy level of a serial killer.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

But he is in charge of them. If he says they don’t fly then guess what? They don’t fly. Sorry bout your luck miss Nancy.

Irony? Nah.

You tell 'em!!

That is an insult to serial killers.

Trump knows he can’t keep this ■■■■ up, that he’s losing ground daily with his temper tantrum.

He’s going to cave, and declare victory, same as he always does. His idiot followers - most - will believe him, and that’s all he’s got anyway, so not much of a downside for President Babyclown.

2 Likes

You mean the way he caved when he said he would make Jerusalem the capitol? Like he did when he said we would pull out of the Paris accord? Like when he said he said he would end Obama’s war on energy? Or destroy ISIS as an effective fighting force? That kind of cave? Is that what you mean? I hope so! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol - Israel is a sovereign nation. They decide where their capitol is. I stopped reading with that sentence.

LOL it could only have happened with Trump’s support. It was our embassy. He had it moved. Trump said it, then it happened. Yes? Maybe it was just Trump magic? And I’m pretty skeptical that you stopped reading. Nobody does that if they think they can get extra points. Noooobody.

Trump didn’t make Jerusalem Israel’s capital. It’s been Israel’s capital since Statehood.

He was the first President to recognize this and actually had the guts to move the U.S, embassy there. That’s what all the all the hullbaloo was about. Others said they would. But Trump did it. He didn’t cave like the others. So we’re both factually correct. Ain’t life good?

Donny didn’t make Jerusalem Israel’s capital.

Again, it’s been the capital since Statehood.

Those prayer rugs finally put us into national emergency

1 Like

Trump recognizing it is completely pointless juster.

Again we are not disagreeing. Why make an argument where there is none? Donny did what nobody else had the guts to do. He was the first President to recognize this and actually had the guts to move the U.S, embassy there. That’s what all the all the hullbaloo was about. Others said they would. But Trump did it. He didn’t cave like the others. :slightly_smiling_face:

How are those Israeli-Pelestine peace talk he promised he would hammer out in his first year going?

Remember when he promised NK would stop their missile program?

Not well. Not well at all. He has only been able to accomplish about 90 percent of what he said he would. It’s not 100 percent. But it’s still an “A”