Trump “Looking Into” Removing Security Clearances of his “Enemies”

Apparently those are Fox News buzzwords you’ve picked up on. You cant be all three because two of them are polar opposites. Smh…bless your heart.

Yeah ww2 made the government a big employer. Without that those programs weren’t much.

Trump actually does everything conservatives used to claim obama did.

Like here, he is exacting revenge on political enemies.

@conan, this is EXACTY the kind of thing you are constantly afraid of.

1 Like

Sorry we saw what some of that looked like under Obama’s regime. Trickle up poverty doesn’t work. Obamacare was correctly described as the efficiency of the us postal service combined with the temperament of the IRS.

No it has become synonymous with overfunded programs with tax payer money with very little results.

I think what many members are missing is that current Intel leaders use their predecessors for a variety of reasons. They couldn’t do that now

Furthermore do we want the POTUS to be able to quash political dissent like this?

Is “enemies” your word?

I believe Trumpers want exactly that. They love authoritarians.

Hmmm

And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.

1 Like

Are you struggling with reading comprehension again? 'Cause nowhere in my post is anyone suggesting we are in a cold war with Russia.

What would you call it?

Do you think it’s good precedent to set for a POTUS to use this kind of threat to quash dissent?

A bromance between Trump and Putin?

The new McArthyism. Guess what? I don’t give a crap if some Americans want to work with Russia. Democrats appointed a guy who voted for Gus Hall, the head of the communist party USA, an asset completely owned by the Soviets, during the cold war to head up the CIA and that was fine and dandy. So spare me the new found you are a traitor if you have anything to do with Russia in the modern era thing.

1 Like

And talk about meddling in US elections by a hostile power, what do you call running a Soviet asset for President during the cold war? But that’s ok, let’s make a guy who voted for him the head of the CIA.

Dissent?

1 Like

Search mu posts. Find where I call anyone a traitor.

Good luck!

Yes. Its not a difficult question.

Same O same O?

You mean same old, same old?