Trump “Looking Into” Removing Security Clearances of his “Enemies”

How it is quashing dissent? He’s retaliating against people who oppose him for sure. But he’s not trying to stop them from speaking out. They aren’t losing their 1 A rights.

How sad that a man who likely couldn’t even secure a low level government security clearance had he never been elected is now threatening to use pulling them from people for political reasons.

Oh. If there isn’t a special place in Hell for lying Sarah Sanders then what the hell is Hell good for?

Of course he is trying to intimidate them into silence. He is, by duress, trying to abridge their 1A rights.

Except… the clearances have always been a priviledge, not a right.

1 Like

What “duress”? I have no use for Trump, but that’s silly.

It’s customary to not remove security clearances, but it’s not mandatory to keep them.

What this means is a future D President can and will do it to Rs.

Not certain if its customary or not but Levin said his was yanked when he left in the 80,s. Others have stated the same thing, when they left service, their clearance was revoked and they had to sign a form swearing, under oath, not to reveal anything they saw, heard or otherwise learned while in service.

He even has quite open white nationalists in his administration and he has been openly sympathizing with them even before his presidency.

I don’t think that he really cares about their plight. They’re avid supporters of his and that is all he needs.

Salty salty.

He does i think. He has a long history of treating nonwhites like garbage and did so on the campaign.

Reminds me of people who don’t know that the popular phrase is “Straight and narrow”, not straightened arrow or whatever other weird phrase they think it is.

They have no legitimate need to have the clearances to begin with and appear to be using them to 'leak" through the news networks they now work for.

Without even googling: army 2 of the 4 known leakers?

Comey and Rice?

If the other two were as well, I’d doesn’t seem overboard to me, it sounds appropriate.

Clueless reply. People like Brennan keep their clearances so people currently serving in their old positions or organizations can call them with questions and or consult with them on issues they are facing.

Dumb ■■■■ Trump and his dumb ass supporters don’t realize that removing these clearances will hurt the country more than it will hurt the individuals. Far more…

But you go boi!

1 Like

Nothing “clueless” about it. The transition is long over and they have no further legitimate need for the clearances.

The appointees aren’t the heart and soul of the agencies and departments in which they serve, the career professionals that remain administration after administration are. They are the people with the necessary info to aid the current crop of appointees.

No. You are completely clueless with regard to this apparently. I’m shocked!

You have no idea what you are even talking about, just quit.

ROTFLMAO!!!

YOU GO BOI!

Ha! Apparently I have to type a sentence to make the system happy. Please go educate yourself Rose. You are clueless on this.

You forgot to add, " What reasonable person would want to seek advice from any of those incompetent boobs? ".

If you have something of substance to offer on the subject make your case, otherwise this is nothing but anklebiting on your part.

1 Like