Trump lies to first responders

Hey, I was in Cooperstown at the time. I was close enough to hear about it on the news. I feel your pain, Donald.

2 Likes

I would say anyone that owned property had to help to some extent.

There are testimonials out there praising Trump for the action to clean the air in his buildings following the attack. Does that count?

The 911 attacks and response politically may have helped convince Trump he needed to run for President after talking it up previously.

Not too far fetched to say that the 911 attacks gave up a Trump Presidency.

How about them Big Apples.

:apple: :apple:

Two apples for two terms.

It should be obvious by now that this thread isn’t based on facts, just Trump hate…as usual.

1 Like

Never let a good crisis go to waste

One of the traits of a sociopath is no compassion.

1 Like

You even spell like a Trump supporter. :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

How’s it feel to defend someone who’s lying about something like clearing rubble at Ground Zero and sending nonexistent employees to help? Does it feel good?

5 Likes

Your defense of trump is not based on facts.

He did not clear rubble. He did not spend time with first responders. He did not send 225 people to the site to help clean it.

Why would you defend such lies about 9/11 of all things…

1 Like

This is their level now. Just let em be. They want to excuse his sewage, who cares.

Never stop pointing out how despicable he gets.

2 Likes

faux Patriotism. It’s a hallmark of the movement.

So when he said he wasn’t a first responder you think he was lying?

Horse ■■■■■ Nothing is too close and personal for Donald when it comes to trying to make himself look better than he is.

your routine is definitely obvious.

3 Likes

Isn’t it bad enough that he’s the most prolific liar in modern times for a potus?

We need to add “hate” to the list of redefined terms now.

No, that’s true.

Bt the lies are:
I helped clear the rubble
I sent 100, and will send another 125 people down to help
I spent a lot of time down there with you.
I saw people jump
I saw muslims celebrating.

Was he telling the truth when he said he was down there clearing rubble? Or that he sent a bunch of employees that he didn’t have down there to help do it? Dog, people died from working the pile. Tons of them, and virtually all the ones that weren’t were forced into medical retirement within a few years because their health was so catastrophically affected.

2 Likes

It all depends on who you are talking about when you say it isn’t based on facts.

If you’re talking about those who believe Trump spent a lot of time at GZ and also helped clear rubble “a little”? I agree.

Why are you ignoring the things he DID lie about to focus on this?

1 Like

i’ll give you one guess.