Trump lies to first responders

On my phone and having trouble pasting a link. Can some one google this and throw a link in?

Trump claimed he was down there with the first responders, not sure what was going to fall on them…of course there is no evidence of this and on 9/11 he was on the radio bragging about how his building was now the tallest in New York.

He was in his office saying his tower was now the tallest or something.

Here’s some video of Trump making the statements in question.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1155848980045139969?s=21

Narrator: " He wasn’t"

4 Likes

Wow. Even for him that’s an amazingly scummy lie.

4 Likes

Nah, he can get worse.

Everything is about him, the ultimate narcissist. Not once could he just applaud the first responders, give them props for being so heroic. Instead he has to inject his gravy-laden body into everything.

8 Likes

I might as well get the “Whatabout Clinton under sniper fire” thing out of the way…

You are welcome.

11 Likes

You are always looking out for us.

1 Like

Being honest is no fun. When the opportunity arises, why not lie?

1 Like

Not surprising that this thread isn’t getting a lot of attention.

Ignore it and it didn’t happen.

Thank you.

Imagine voting for a man who lies about helping out at Ground Zero. Imagine waking up every day to carry his water and lie for him.

What an existence.

4 Likes

Eleventy dimensional strategy. Donald lies so often about so many things, people grow numb to it.

1 Like

Fake news.
I voted for policy, not the man.
Like your side is any better?
Eat your peas.

(Stuffs fingers in ears) “LA LA LA LA IF I DON’T RESPOND IT NEVER HAPPENED MARYHADALITTLELAMBLITTLELAMB…”

2 Likes

Oh for ■■■■■ sake, it always has to be about him, he can never let people be better than him.

Just when you think you’ve hit rock bottom, Trump excavates another level of Dante’s Inferno.

9 Likes

No.

It’s part for his course.

His fans will just clap for him lying straight into the faces of the first responders.

Sick puppy.

1 Like

I am a man of empathy and forgiveness but ■■■■ Donald Trump. I hate him.

6 Likes

Wait… is Trump trying to claim that he went down to Ground Zero on the 11th?

Hey, you’ve been around long enough to know he’s the only politician in a decade plus to evoke a visceral reaction of hatred from me. Everyone else I’ve always been able to be pragmatic about.

2 Likes