Trump lies to first responders

Look at the language used. This is not a disagreement with his statement. It is old fashioned political hate brought to a new level.

Don’t you just hate it.

Ummm…look at the thread title.

He lied to first respinders when he said he spent a lot of time down there with them.

Why are you ignoring that?

He was there by at least by September 13. So we are parsing words over what a “long time” means?

No he wasn’t! He was 20 blocks away in a clean suit. Where were the first responders in that shot?

They were right there with him.

1 Like

He did lie to the first responders- he said he was down there a lot with them.

He wasn’t.

Remember when many conservatives said parsing was bad?

Looks like not so much anymore.

1 Like

Sad Face

Maybe they dont want to be accused of being slimy unpatriotic Jezebels. You guys can be so mean!

September 13th, 2001 - Interview with Donald Trump about the conditions at Ground Zero.

Video was published to YouTube on September 11th, 2017.

Is NBC now claiming he was never there? :thinking:

We’ve been over this - he is not at ground zero in that video.

1 Like

Interesting, I didn’t have to “go over this” with anyone to hear the reporter asking him what things were like when he was at ground zero.

I’m not stumbling over my hate to compete over who can call Trump the orangest either, so… lol

1 Like

You can back date publishing

I knew this thread looked familiar. :rofl:

1 Like

Right…but that was a lie. He wasn’t ever at ground zero. No civilians were. No civilians could be. The site was still on ■■■■■■■ fire.

He lied.

In that video he also lied about sending 225 people down to the site. That never happened.

1 Like

OK, it’s all fake news then. You poor libs. :rofl:

Y’all have fun punching your keyboards in the face today. I’m gonna take the family out for some fun and food in this beautiful economy of ours. lol

orange%20man%20bad

1 Like

The video where he says within seconds of the start of the interview that he has hundreds of men working inside and is going to bring 125 more… when none of that ever happened?

That video?

The video where he outright lies within the first few seconds is the big proof?

That is what people are hanging their hats on.

1 Like

Most of his supporters would scam it as well…just to get theirs…

A large New York builder/developer would no doubt come to view, offer ideas, workers etc after the dust settled.

As Trump said, he was there but not as first responder.

Sounds look he diverted a portion of his work force to recovery effort.