Trump: Kim Jong Un "loves his people"

Thread title: Trump: Kim Jong Un “loves his people”

Yet, you think my comment is about denuclearization.

It’s sad to me that in a country with free public education some of you just don’t understand the English language.

I don’t think it was all bad. Everyone got out in one piece. Trump did things I disagree with. I can’t pretend that I agree with how he’s treating every part of this issue.

You said his extreme back and forth rhetoric has gotten more results than anyone else. I say that’s false. Then you said, no, no, no, it will get better results someday.

Try to be consistent. Or at least try to be interesting.

1 Like

Coca Cola was a southern beverage originally. It took off here first and then scattered everywhere else.

Funny enough where I live everyone calls the drinks by their proper names if they are asking for a drink. But people say “coke” when they are generalizing the soda industry as a whole. Like my doctor for example. He tells me “Don’t drink cokes in excess.”

1 Like

If you think the UK and Canada are just like rival gangsters… ok? And kissing the ass of a hostile faction and **** ting on your allies is somehow “effective”. I think we very well know Obama got totally **** on for just talking so your lavish defense of der trumpengroper’s 11 dimentional chess is baffling.

Oh ■■■■■■■■ you are really a trump humper.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the lesson here. And your Doc is spot on too!

@reflechissez feel free to give me a big fat “Told Ya So!” :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, real reasons. To leave an impression on the other man’s hand to show how powerful he is.

Im getting a not even wrong vibe from thinkingman’s post lol its potato.

those of us who maximized our education and avoid media brainwashing see things bigger picture.

the thread title doesnt have much to do with posts about soda pop either but hey, we cant be insulting everybody huh? thatd be a full time job

i hump no one (in the political sense)

such minutiae.

just pray this all works and noko finally gives up the nukes

like i bet youve been saying they should for the past 15 years

threatening “fury” in retaliation to him is hardly kissing his ass. think big picture here

from where i sit it did get results. a summit, hostages returned without hip high piles of cash, and at least some additional hope that nukes will not be pursued. we ll see

see - theres the “more results someday” part. hopefully

all consistent

but you can still give up replying to my posts i ll understand

Hopeful they will begin to take steps sometime before Trump’s term ends in January of 2021. Sound familiar?

I’m hopeful too, but this looks to me like some serious can-kicking. Great photo-op, North Korea gets a huge propaganda win, China gets a serious concession by having Trump adopt their language calling our joint military exercises with SK both “war games” and “provocative.” Round and round we go, being led by the nose. Giving Kim and his brutal regime all the time in the world. Winning!

wonder if there is any relation to the ZTE deal too

1 Like

I’ve been wondering about that as well. I’m not sure we will know. Trump certainly won’t be honest if so.

lol 2021. i guess we ll see

all these things are worth it if it works. trump despite all his bombast appears to actually expect results. kim is prob not as dismissive as he was with previous ineffective admins since to him trump might be a maniac, or at least not hesitant to make noko life a lot harder if need be.

either way we re talking. not bombing. just the sort of thing liberals say they love and we should strive for

I’m sure if it were Obama or Hillary Clinton, you’d be saying the exact same thing. Right?

Pssssst. Great analogy, but…

They don’t change their underwear.

You misrepresented what I said. Most of you trumpers do. I had to smack one down earlier today and another last week. Same ■■■■ - different day.