Trump just took out Biden

And who’s my lib? You’re barking up the wrong tree sparky! :rofl:

You calling me a liar, skippy?

1 Like

No, I’m calling you a lib. You won’t mean to, but it will happen.

Seems like it.

And then there’s the reply.

There’s 0.9+ probability that anyone choosing to not vote for Trump next year, also did not vote for Trump in 2016.

Their vote does not matter.

Ok, you’re a winner. I can’t compete with “con creds”.

I was told a vote for Johnson was a vote for Hillary and I would ensure her presidency…

How did that work out?

It worked out exactly the way it was intended - you voted for who you chose, as is your right.

It just didn’t matter, because you already knew either Trump or Hillary would win.

But I can look at myself in the mirror. Some TrumpCons, hate him, but still have to justify in their minds and souls their support of him.

That’s a sad place to live…

2 Likes

I did mean it. You are superior. You can obviously separate the personality from the policy and will vote based on pure logic.

My apologies.

I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning. I started growing my hair out for the first time in 20 years and it feels weird having something to comb. :thinking:

As can I look in the mirror. I didn’t vote for a hag, a troll, or a whack job.

Lol…thats not what I meant…but good for you friend. Change is rewarding.

Trump is the biggest troll of them all.

I think that’s what I just said.

So you did not vote?

I know what you meant, but I’ve never been anything but fine with casting my vote. I’m also fine with the understanding that when I voted for Johnson in 2012, it didn’t matter either.

1 Like

Absolutely not. There was nobody who deserved my vote. My vote matters.

1 Like

Funny…i vividly remember on the old forum having a conversation about voting for Trump because of Supreme court. I could swear it was with you…but could be wrong huh?

All this time I thought you voted Trump. My bad.