Trump just took out Biden

Well if you are offering Inigo Montoya for President, I’m all in.”

“Prepare to die”

1 Like

Another description of the Idiocracy. Spot on brother.

What is worse than an Idiocracy anyway? That is what 2024 and 2028 will likely bring. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Well here is the thing. There has been a negative reaction in attacking biden in the way Castro did.

If trump follows suit ( amd excluding his base) you might see the same reaction…

People like joe regardless of his gaffes and polices…and no matter how much they try to call him a creep…they can just shut the ■■■■ up over that.

1 Like

You need to relax. Nobody is paying the dems any real attention yet. We havent hit Iowa and still have 5 more debates before Iowa.

Then you have the general election reset.

Gop was a mess during their primaries…

Now if you want to say that the over all party needs to get their ■■■■ in order then yes. We have 400 different people trying to promote a message. The gop has one.

Biden is the only threat to Trump in the general and he should be fairy easy to knock out in the primary. He’s a doddering old fool and the activist base doesn’t want him. He’ll only survive if the pragmatic moderates have their way and who are we kidding, they are a dying breed in the democratic party.

And before you ask, yes, Trump is a doddering old fool too but he deesn’t need to survive a primary with a youth skewed base either.

I like how trump has dimocrats defending biden and his idiocy and are now doubling down on their support.

Please let it be biden.

Please, please, please, please, please.

1 Like

Is it true that a young joe biden called a black dude by a woman’s name, wanted to drag him and wrap him in chains?

Well you know, Trump is an idiot too and it didn’t stop him from winning.

Kim Kardashian vs Kanye West. :wink:

1 Like

The irony of this post is as delicious as a rare rib-eye! :rofl:

1 Like

You can have all the chain-dragging, segregationist-praising, separate-busing septuagenarians from a slave state (he’s not joking) that you want.

Enjoy!

You say that like you think I’m going to vote for Biden, or anyone like hiim. Just so you know, I’m not. However, you can’t say the same. The dolt you’re going to vote for has far more in common with Biden than anyone I’m going to vote for. :rofl:

1 Like

Libs…news flash…fumbling, bumbling Biden is your candidate…with the best shot.

If you all hear the POTUS or our host use “fumbling, bumbling Biden”…you heard it here…first. :sunglasses:

The DNC is in disarray.

2 Likes

You will in the general.

That’s not 100% accurate. Biden may be the candidate for the libs on the Democratic side of the aisle, but you libs on the Republican side of the aisle have your own lib candidate! :rofl:

1 Like

Well…you may have a point…but…my lib is better than your lib. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Trump is definitely the better troll.

No I won’t. Didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary in '16, and I won’t be voting for Trump or whichever Democrat gets the nod.

Sure you will. You will be “anybody but Trump.”