Trump just took out Biden

I think Trump just took out Biden with this add. He may have wished he has waited until Biden got the nomination though.

1 Like

:rofl:

I think you don’t understand how attack ads work.

Who do you think this video was targeted towards?

This video is doing a great job at highlighting how sacrificially Bob Dole the kid sniffer is gonna be in this election.

It’ll be OK, Lucy. Trump never hurt you in the first place. You’ll survive these 8 years just fine. :wink:

You might want to check your previous post.

1 Like

Meh. This election is going to boil down to Trump and turning out the vote either for him or against him. Nothing else will ultimately matter. Not policy, not ideology, not gaffes, not age, etc. It will be between a turd on the right and a turd on the left. And I believe the turd on the right wins.

7 Likes

Eh, if Trump wasn’t an incoherent mess something like this might work.

1 Like

Exactly. In the Age of Idiocy, this won’t register as even a blip on the radar.

2 Likes

Why would Republicans be running anti Biden campaign ads at this point…especially if they want him to run against?

I think the obvious assumption is that Republicans don’t want to run against Biden.

Calling this an “ad” is a little disingenuous, though - it appears to be just a YouTube video made by a Trump-supporting channel.

I’ll say it again. It’s not gonna be biden.

But it would be hilarious if it is.

I can’t decide if i want it to be Biden or Warren or who would do better. If it’s Warren Trump will have press conferences with a handful of native americans before each debate, if it’s Biden he’ll be against a person who talks as well as he does and has a LONG record to attack. I like Warren as a person and i like her campaign style, but she’s too far to the left for me, not like it will matter when she’s president and won’t be able to get almost all of what she wants done. All i know for sure is that the orange man is bad.

I can’t way to see the stellar message from the data weenie running the Trump campaign. The message last time, at least once Bannon’s crazy but not stupid ass took over, “what do you have lose trying something new?”, “a businessman will make a great president” and “how hard is being president anyway?”

Now he has a record to defend.

1 Like

“Who do you like better? Trump or Hispanics?”

2 Likes

You have got to look at this introspectively into the Democrat party. They are the incoherent mess right now…NOT TRUMP.

Democrats need to right now…Clear the dead wood off the floor of the forest, and get everyone else off the stage. If you aren’t polling at 10 % or better, get off the stage and out of the way. It is the only way to save the democrats.

Let those three candidates be free and clear with their messages and not let the 15 or so democrats that have no snowballs chance water down the message.

3 Likes

Well given my well documented love for Latinas. . .

1 Like

yeah…two almost octogenarians fighting for the soul of a nation where a growing proportion of the voting population is below the age of 30. It should be a great time…watching the two of them gum their way to November 2020.

2 Likes

This is the problem with the American political system now - 2 crappy parties have control of the whole show, and they know no matter how lousy the candidates they present are one of their candidates will get elected. It gives them no reason to have any standards for their candidates - and thus, the candidates get lousier and lousier each election.

At this point, I don’t even want to think about how lousy the candidates are going to be in 2024.

3 Likes