Trump jr. covid deaths are almost nothing

So does South Korea.

1 Like

Those people that brought Covid to our shores didn’t swim here. They all went through Trump’s border security.

Another flailingly desperate attempt to make Trump’s dismal response to the pandemic a success.

2 Likes

What a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■

Just trying to do his daddy’s schtick…but he just doesn’t have it.

1 Like

And have complete control of the reporting.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Ooooh so instead of limited travel restrictions he should have shut it down 100%? What about those that cross the Southern Boarder illegally? Or low flying below the radar planes? Or the little rubber rafts that come ashore in the middle of now where?

You don’t seem to understand the subtle and important aspects of leadership.

Irrelevant. You’re looking for the word “irrelevant”…

No? Strange. Do you understand “span of control”?

In fairness, neither does his daddy

For the record, I wouldn’t vote for either of the Trump boys for meter reader.

Nope. There is a specific word when you are outraged at 200k deaths, but cheer on and say 600k deaths should be a right.

In that scenario I’ll blame it on “Trump’s vaccine” and wait for the real vaccine to be developed.

I expect that all this “people die every day” number crunching to defend Trump will suddenly be tracked and attributed to Biden and take on significant meaning.

If a thousand people died yesterday from terrorism I am sure you and others would be demanding something be done.

There would be no talk about how the thousand deaths are only a minute percentage of the population.

For those who support Trump I am trying to recall when they said 9-11 was no big deal.

It’s worth a mention that Trump Jr is acting as a Trump surrogate when he goes on TV.

He had enough to get elected President.

What he should have done early on is set up a test and trace program for all entries into the US from global hotspots.

In March, people in my neighborhood flew back to the US from ■■■■■■■ Italy…and they weren’t screened, they weren’t registered, just walked right in.

a week later they were sick. Couldn’t get a test so they aren’t sure if it was covid or not.

The “real” vaccine? You mean one that undergoes the full investigation and trials? One that could take up to 6 years?

Or where they just walk on through where the wall has fallen down… you forgot that one.

:rofl:

I would. Terrorism is caused by man and man can shoot terrorists in the face.

2 Likes