Trump jr. covid deaths are almost nothing

last night on fox

I went through the CDC data because I kept hearing about new infections, but I was like, ‘Well, why aren’t they talking about deaths?’" “Oh, oh, because the number is almost nothing. Because we’ve gotten control of this thing, we understand how it works. They have the therapeutics to be able to deal with this.”

if there any wonder the administration has zero credibility when it comes to covid. all they do is gloss over the facts and downplay the virus. Its no surprise that the most at risk population (seniors) are abandoning him in droves

2 Likes

That does it.

I’m not voting for Donald Trump Jr. or Hunter Biden, period!
.WW, PSHS

Almost nothing is your quibble?

Mortality rate in the United States is 2.4%. That means a 93.6% survival rate. And the mortality rate is dropping nearly every day.

Dont’ know about you, but 2.4% is nearly 0 (or nothing)

1 Like

tell that to the quarter million families who lost someone.

or the 1000 new families every day

3 Likes

A thousand people died yesterday.

7,500 die every day.

So you don’t think 2.4 and going down is nearly 0? It’s not a lie. Just like some people (600,000) will die this year in the United States of Cancer. Just like around 38,000 people will die this year in car crashes. Just like around 40,000 people will committe suicide.

Now if the Covid death rate was say 20 to 30 percent . . . then I’d be jumping up and down that something has to be done. But when you get under 3% from something that is a WORLD WIDE problem?

Oh well that makes it not a big deal.

1 Like

It makes it something that happens.

On average, from all reasons (BEFORE) Covid . . . the US has had bout 8,000 deaths per day.

I remember the outrage here when 4 Americans died in Benghazi due to government incompetence. Hell, I was outraged.

Fast forward to 2020 - now we have 1000 Americans dying DAILY due to government incompetence. I, for one, also have outrage for that.

4 Likes

Man vs. Virus

So, with Trump, it’s 9000 a day.

■■■■■■■ reprehensible than anyone would soft pedal this.

1 Like

the soft pedaling is why trump is so far behind in the polls. other than his base no one believes him

Just a fact (I found in 2014 – last full year stats I could find – 8k per day)

Just like heart desease kills 600k per year, every year in the united states.

Oh and this fun little fact that dems/liberals say is a fact of life AND a protected right:

600,000 abortions PER year in the United States. 600K lives snuffed out. Where is your outrage over that sir?

1 Like

So with 'Rona Virus. Man has no control over this. Next year it might be 6,000. Or 16,0000.

So adding another 1,000 deaths a day ‘ain’t no big thing’?

That sounds like the rationale used by Trump supporters to convince themselves that Trump has been competent in his pandemic response. That is if there really is a pandemic at all. Amirite??? :dark_sunglasses:

Is he supposed to wave a magic wand that makes Covid dissapear WORLD WIDE? Remember this isn’t something just effecting the United States. Even if there was a mask mandate nation wide people will still die. Even when a vaccine is introduced, some will still get it and some will still die.

1 Like

New Zealand hearts this post.

Winning.

“Adding”?

Man is not in control of how many people die a day.