Trump jr. covid deaths are almost nothing

It’s gonna be gone by Easter.

Rounding the corner.

I’m sure they’ll let you immigrate.

1 Like

600k abortions (killing a human) every year. Where is your outrage and demand that it stop?

2 Likes

Gone by Easter.

That’s more likely if Trump gets re-elected.

Bundle of cells does not a human make.

Gone by Easter.

1 Like

Easter 2022? It will never be gone.

Which corner? Are we counting on a vaccine?

New Zealand . . . and Island that can severely restrict who comes ashore. How does the United States do that?

It is what it is.

1 Like

New Zealand is a special case very sparsely populated and not a lot of them compare that to people packed on each, riding subways like New York City or Paris France.

They are plenty of rural areas in the states when I look over the mobsters still just have one or two deaths and maybe 10 overall cases since it started this is mainly a city disease like a lot of us live in.

Plus hobbits are immune to the coronavirus

The President you keep defending us said yay while hatching a plan to blame it on governors.

Chicken ■■■■■

Rounding the corner.

2 Likes

I see, no outrage of 600k lives snuffed out WILLINGLY and as a RIGHT that shouldn’t be taken away. What’s the word I’m looking for.

Of course. Tell me this, what will you say when Biden is elected and the vaccine is 10% effective? Will you declare victory if it’s 900 deaths a day?

1 Like

Defending? No.

I don’t blame man for things beyond man’s control.

Irrelevant. We are better than them and should have controlled the uncontrollable.

Indeed it is. And what it is is a respiratory virus.

Keep defending. The words out of his mout are exactly the things he has 100% control over, unless he has an untreated condition.

Gone by Easter.
Rounding the corner.
It is what it is.

Really can’t control a virus unless your China and are willing to lock people in their homes by welding there doors shut with threat of execution if they walk out the door

600k Deaths a year as a RIGHT that shouldn’t be taken away

Is that what it is as well?

Or is it (D)ifferent?

Ok. I will.

How do the words out of his mouth change the scoreboard?