Trump jr. covid deaths are almost nothing

Okay, how do we do a war on Covid? Please give specifics.

Excellent response!

Completely logical!

Who is Moncef Mohamed Slaoui?

National plan! Automatic!

When should he have done this? Who else was recommending it AT THE TIME? Specifics and links. Please and thank you.

Who was recommending screaning end of February to mid March? Please and thank you for the links.

Oh, my bad… you were looking for “deflection”.

I don’t “cheer” for any abortion. That’s absurd on it’s face. Personally, i don’t support abortion, but I do support a woman’s right to make that choice. It’s not mine, and I can actually respect that.

Also, we’re discussing the callous comment made by Jr with respect to a virus, not every other cause of death that occurs on a daily basis… we’re in the midst of a pandemic. It’s called a pandemic for a reason…

Sigh.

Here is a real world example.

Trump - the boss, the leader, the man who sets the done for the organization he runs - says OVER AND OVER that is you test less, you have fewer cases. He makes it clear that positive cases are on the rise because testing is on the rise, and suggests testing isn’t such a good thing for him politically.

The organization hosts a party (putting aside all the stupidity there…and trump 100% had SPAND OF CONTROL over the protocaols of his rose garden ceremony, I think you would admit that. Span of control, and ignores all good sense…but that’s a separate issue.)

At this party at which they ignored all good sense, a few people get sick.

The organization DOES NOT CONTACT TRACE. No one was contacted. No one was encouraged to get tested.

Why not?

Well, maybe because the boss said more tests just lead to more cases and testing is really not that great of the thing for him or the organization.

“Sigh” if Biden gets elected and declares a national mask mandate, I’m not wearing a mask anymore and will mock and taunt anyone who is not sick and does.

I only read the first paragraph.

they were screening from Wuhan. And ignoring Europe

“They” who?

Very easy, be sensible, take precautions, wear a mask when in public among others. Make sure the vulnerable are protected its not rocket science.

Its hilarious to see those who oppose wearing masks because somehow its an infringement on their freedoms yet these same people supported the Patriot Act which has done more to curtail freedoms than any mask could.

Nope, there is still another word.

Maybe not cheering, but from this you support the death of 600k people in the US alone every year.

Comparisons my friend comparisons.

It’s also weird because the mask suggestion is coming from the government they support! It’s trump’s own team telling them to mask up.

But trump doesn’t so they don’t…

1 Like

2.4% of around 330,000,000 people is not nothing.

What!?! CDC? Not Trump! Who was the leader of the response?

Correct. It’s a lot of people.

Are you not aware that the CDC is part of the executive branch that Trump is the head of?

Oh and by the way, Trump did shut down some travel from Europe. I wonder who advised him which “some” and based on what criteria?

Of course I am. Are you not aware President Trump is not an epidemiologist?

1 Like

So in essence NOT a way. Only defencive tactics because there is no “base” or “training facility” that we can go in and take out pre-emtively. No one calling the shots on who does and doesn’t get Covid that we can take out.

So this would be an apples to cinder block comparison? (Covid vs terrorism)