Trump Jokes to Putin They Should ‘Get Rid’ of Journalists

Putin is looking at Trump’s hands and is thinking “Look at this man’s tiny hands. How sad.”

1 Like

“They’re just like hands, only smaller.”

I believe that may be over the line.

It’s appears to advocate for the death of innocents.

I will delete.

I’m no mod, but I think it’s the safe thing to do. At least edit.

Nope. I deleted.

it’s apparently only “funny” when the President advocates for it.

1 Like

Once again in this thread Trump supporters have no issue with a sitting president making comments about removing the media. It doesn’t matter if he meant kill or just do away with, the result is the same. It’s staggering how far the Republican Party has fallen since I was a kid and since I considered myself Republican.

Once we rid ourselves of private media, Newspeak will be so much simpler!

What was President Obama speaking of when he said that?

Yes, advocating for getting rid of the media in the manner that Putin does is “funny” when the President says it.

The defense the President receives on this is revealing. Nothing we didn’t already know, but revealing nonetheless.

That’s exactly why we should be doing what Putin is doing

It wasn’t without problems from the Russians. Trump joking about it with the man who is responsible was stupid. But then, we’re used to that from him.

Trump reminds me of those movies where actors try to get into their roles so they go out with the police but then chaos breaks out and they have to pretend to actually be an officer etc.

Trump is pretending to be president. This guy is chuckling with dictators like what they do isn’t real. Like they are both just stars looking for their next ratings hit.

Donzo put out a call for his other bromance.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1144740178948493314

Our President is 12 years old. Missing his crush.

Kim, Kim did you see my tweet! Putin tell Kim to check out my twitter.

Trump supporters, who ironically consider themselves patriots, will never get it.

It’s like they took the most insane paranoid predictions about Obama, and decided to enact them themselves with Trump.

Just bizarre.

3 Likes

I thought it was bizarre when they went all in on Putin. Leaderly leaderliness and whatnot.

The transformation is complete. They’re no longer recognizable as patriots.

Bingo.

Meanwhile Donald is practically begging Kim to call his mom and ask whether he can sleep over.

1 Like

That’s because…they’re not really patriots. Just don’t tell them that.