Trump Jokes to Putin They Should ‘Get Rid’ of Journalists

Seriously, not literally.
Just joking.
Fake News.
But Hillary!
Eat your peas.
Democrat Politicians are very no gooder.

I think they always wanted a dictatorship, but only when it came to their guy.

3 Likes

They’d look so cute in their jammies.

If Donald got the adoration and respect from the American people that he so richly deserves he wouldn’t have to seek out tyrants and murderous dictators to get his fix.

It’s what theyve always wanted…the media is bias for the left.

Here is how it works. Reporters have sources in the west wing. Those sources tell them about what is going on. The Reporter does a article which starts out “sources within the white house tell us”. The Reporter calls the white house to tell them about the article he is about to publish and asks them if they want to comment. They don’t comment. Article is published. Trump hears about it and calls it fake news. Reporter’s outlet calls the white house again and asks if they want to comment. They do not comment. And so you Trump supporters do not do any homework, believe the president and yell to the world “fake news”.

1 Like

I am sure he is expecting his droves of followers to be on the mall on the 4th. And all will be well as they hail him with gleefulness. However I am expecting that there will be a large group of protestors there which is something (IMHO) that he didn’t think of.

Greatest reception since Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem at the beginning of Passion Week.

Although to be fair, Jesus wasn’t persecuted to the same degree as poor Donald.

Jesus didn’t open his mouth and say stupid ■■■■■

That’s not what the Jewish religious leaders and Roman rulers thought! Thank goodness Jesus didn’t have access to Twitter.

Totally in keeping with Trump’s desperate need to win approval from everyone he sits down with. He’ll say anything to ‘connect’. Hysterical, sad, and dangerous.

They were never patriots. they were always partisans.

1 Like

Agree. Partisanship and Patriotism cannot co-exist.

I’ll bet Putin has given up trying to have a plan. No need with Trump. Everything’s coming up rozas.

1 Like

And we can only blame the Republicans for being so complacent.

It’s supposed to rain. His hair can’t handle it.

2 Likes