Trump Jokes to Putin They Should ‘Get Rid’ of Journalists

Donald Trump joked with Russian President Vladimir Putin that they should “get rid” of journalists as they met in public at the G-20 conference of world leaders in Osaka, Japan. Indicating toward the journalists in the room, Trump said, “Get rid of them. Fake news is a great term, isn’t it? You don’t have this problem in Russia but we do.” Putin responded, in English: “We also have. It’s the same.” It has been reported that 21 journalists have been killed in Russia since Putin came to power in March 2000.

See? Trump is a funny guy!

Unreal.

Honestly, joking about offing journalists with a foreign leader who attacked our country is an impeachable offense in my eyes.

3 Likes

There are no impeachable offenses any more.

We live in a post-impeachment society.

2 Likes

Trump wants to be a dictator.
Lindsay Graham also wants Trump to be a dictator.
Trump loyalists want their King to be for life.

At this point nothing surprises me. I think if he could get away with it Trump would throw critical journalists in prison without hesitation. He’s a dictator at heart and only restrained by the fact that he cannot have the power he wants without serious opposition.

2 Likes

Same here, though I have to admit Trump keeps doing it. He needs to go in 2020.

Trump supporters, I’m a dirty lib with no sense of humor, should I take him literally this time?

1 Like

You said you have no sense of humor so what does it matter?

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States thinks the idea of offing American citizens who are journalists is a joking matter.

That speaks volumes about where we are in the US today.

Whatever else happens in the 2020 election, Trump must be evicted from the White House.

1 Like

Fat donald to Putin, who has murdered journalists: “Get rid of them.”

2 Likes

Fat donald was only joking.

https://twitter.com/msnbc/status/1144478980155691008?s=21

Lindsay Graham is Trump’s portable bidet.

7 Likes

Careful what you say. When Lindsay gets angry he turns into a big green monster and expresses his outrage!

1 Like

Putin could interrupt Trump and ask Trump to hop on one leg and Trump would stand up, and start hopping.

3 Likes

Fear the spittle.

1 Like

See how Putin laughed

Once again…
"We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within…”

• Nikita Khrushchev
1 Like

Especially saying it to someone he knows actually kills journalists.

Where you been? I miss you sugar daddy!

3 Likes

Fat donald is an embarrassment.

https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1144621077760487425?s=21

1 Like

Prove he meant “offing journalists”.

Any proof at all.