Trump Jokes to Putin They Should ‘Get Rid’ of Journalists

Weve known they are angerly bitter little people. Years of built up frustration because of talk radio and fox news. Its gonna come out someplace

We claim we are the best nation and yet we fall for the same old human tricks like anyone else.

You can almost hear what Vlad is thinking… “Those hands are smaller than Marco Rubio said. I hope he doesn’t want me to shake hands, I might hurt him.”

Purple is the color of power.
Pink is the color of ■■■■■■■.

Then why did he direct all departments to safeguard the election in 2018? Why did 2018 work out the way it did?

If that’s really his plan he’s doing a lousy job of accomplishing any of it.

Are you sure you don’t just feel that way because someone told you to??

I’ve seen lots of that going around.

How should we get rid of fake news.

cnn is proving it will get rid of itself. Look how much their ratings are down since the russian collusion hoax blew up in their faces.

He was as serious with that as he was with his remonstration to Putin.

We all got a giggle out of it.

I never understand why donnie supporters get accused of being racist.

Putin kills reporters. That’s the connection.

Are you kidding? That’s some funny stuff right there. As funny as “getting rid” of journalists.

“Kenyan ladyboy.”

Heh, heh.

Ol Vlad got a chuckle out of that I am sure. Oh Donny so Funny

Dah!!

…yet (nyet).

Because he doesn’t know which departments actually have a hand in keeping elections secure so he can’t be more specific?

So you’re saying putin interfered in 2018 and the results are not legit??

Keep in mind that those were the only national elections held since trump has been in any political office.

Even if true, it still has zero to do with trump.

Except in the minds of kooky conspiracy nuts.

Would it really make any difference to you if he did?

This pity press party is so pathetic because President Trump is the most transparent President in modern history, he steps outside the WH and talks to the press ALL THE TIME, just whipping off the cuff unrehearsed responses right & left with liberal heads exploding all over the WH lawn and he also calls them out publicly and transparently on their hack reporting and fake news.

Unlike what Obama did to Fox News reporter James Rosen and his family members and some other journalists that Obama didn’t like.

The one who was caught on hot mike telling the russian fellow to tell Putin he would have more flexability after the election?

The press is P.Oed that Trump refuses to kiss their rears unlike many previous presidents.