Trump is the man!

No biggy. Just trying to test the claim that the GOP turns out whoever the nominee is

1 Like

I’d say that’s been the case with all of them. Maybe it’s a good thing they are starting to realize it.

Gotcha. I believe it’s a sound theory. And one that has gotten even more sound in this era of Trump. Expect his turnout to be massive. Because of the R behind his name. And because of the cult.

I saw some of his crowds the last few weeks and they are yuuugee.

Dems definitely need a big turnout.

1 Like

Exactly. If the candidate doesn’t inspire the electorate many will sit it out or vote third party.

That’s been a great enabler of piss poor democratic candidates for at least the majority of my lifetime.

1 Like

The tribalism of Trump Derangement Syndrome :rofl::grinning::rofl::grinning::rofl::grinning::rofl::grinning:

1 Like

And completely unsupportable by any known fact.

Amazing isn’t it?

Democrats are an amalgamation of special interest groups each with it’s own “policy” priorities, as a result they are stuck on a boat that’s dead in the water while those that want to “lead” them squabble over the tiller. Good luck with that.

3 Likes

Turnout always varies for both parties depending on the candidates. You have to motivate them to get them to bother going to the polls.

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Looks like the Nevada primary will be as ■■■■■■ up as Iowa. I think someone has been tapping the fermented corn silos. A recap from Laura Ingram…“And it looks like the (Dims) could be facing a repeat of the fiasco we saw in Iowa two weeks back, if you can believe it …Experts are warning of potential technical snafus… Now, the DNC already voided 1,000 early votes. And party chair Tom Perez? He told the AP he won’t commit to same-day election results.”

Hey libs what the ■■■■ is going on???

We’ll know for sure in about 18-24 hours.

It could be 18-24 hours or it could be two weeks, depending on how ■■■■■■ up it is. :rofl::grinning::rofl::grinning::rofl::grinning::rofl:

We’ll know by this time tomorrow it’s as big of a wreck as Iowa.

1 Like

I could have egg on my face or I could have a good laugh.

Shopping at Walmart voting for Trump. I am one proud American wanting to help my country. :us: God Bless the USA :us:

2 Likes

that would be because your whole gop hate thingy is wrong. Romney lost because he couldn’t get the gop out. people like me, who left the party with his nomination.

2 Likes

I am glad you left. Don’t forget to turn out the lights And lock your door. Just saying the old GOP party and the DNC party have the same problem. However like you I was a little lost till Trump showed up. Have a good evening and weekend Bro. You doing good.

Romney is a lost cause.

funny thing is, i was a never trumper. i sat out the election and considered him a clown. since he’s been president, i love the guy!

1 Like

I’m not that far gone but as much as I dislike the man on a personal level I’m bout 85-95% with him on policy.

1 Like