Trump is the man!

who is Tom Steyer and why should I care about his opinion.

1 Like

And yet you vote for a Clinton.

Who really knows anymore? Everyone thought Trump wouldn’t have a chance against Hillary

Assuming Democratic voters and Republican voters act in the same fashion with the same passion for tribalism is a flawed thought process in my opinion. Republicans will go out and vote for anyone with an R behind their name. It doesn’t matter who, or how bad they are. They will have the same level of motivation to turn out in a General Presidential Election regardless. Democrats are not that singularly focused. Their enthusiasm for turnout is dependent on a number of factors.

Maybe. Was Romney’s turnout “down” historically?

1 Like

Amazingly wrong.

It did dip to the lowest level since 2000. Not sure what you mean by historically?

So…kinda on the fence?

3 Likes

Wasn’t quite clear enough apparently. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

■■■■ Donald Trump and ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ of ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ conman to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and he can ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ I care.

“Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t come to that.” – Michael Bluth

1 Like

I think it could go either way??? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think I got the first word, but that’s it.

Was never goood at Wheel of Fortune.

3 Likes

Same with me. I think that apart from his being unfit and incompetent in his current position, he’s also corrupt. Other than that, he’s aight.

1 Like

I’d like to buy a vowel Pat…Can I have a U.
Pat: Let’s see, is there a U?

Yes! 13 U’s…

2 Likes

:rofl:

Was I pretty close?

1 Like

Over going to Wuhan and licking doorknobs? Maybe. Maybe not.

3 Likes

Good one. Plus 3.

1 Like

Relative to the historical average to be specific

Not sure and am on my phone now. I can check later. What’s the broader point you’re driving at my friend?