Trump is the man!

I know. I was little skeptical in the beginning. But, as I realized he was truly an outsider and not a politician, I warmed up.to him.

And to think he keeps his promises. Trump is the Man. :us: :us:

You weigh all the facts and reweigh em again. You are right on the button WildRose.

I do my best to be fair and analytical on any subject keeping my emotions in check. I don’t always succeed but I try.

i don’t care about the personal stuff. i find it funny more than anything because it sets libs hair on fire. its policies. same as you 85-90%. which is as high a percentage as i’ve had with any president since Reagan

3 Likes

At least you try.

1 Like

I do, sticking your finger in the opposition’s eye only goes so far.

Trump destroyed his primary opponents by diving into the gutter which caused a lot of his problems from 16-18 making it impossible to get his agenda through congress and cost us control of the House in 2018 as a result.

Dim, hair on fire syndrome (HOFS). Reality overload

hair-fire-two .

Looks like the bike may right itself.

Buy stock in Kidde and First Alert while you can because there’s going to be a huge rush on fire extinguishers come November.

1 Like

Only if a few more spineless republicans retire and can be replaced with solid majorities in both houses.

lol… democrats have been sticking it to us for decades and telling us to enjoy the ride.

now, i’m enjoying the ride

4 Likes

@NebraskaFootball it is a pity you tempered your critique of Trump. What we need is an unexpurgated expression of what you think of Trump.

1 Like

No. Romney lost mainly because most of the swing voters went for Obama. Romney got more votes than McCain. During the 2016 Presidential election, millions of Obama voters (mainly from Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin) ended up voting for Trump.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

I love Trump, especially after he erased all those sick policies Obama created that were hurting America and the people.

1 Like

lol… didn’t vote for Mclame either. Romney wasn’t the first straw, he was the last straw. GOP turnout was low in both elections because neither of these establishment RINO inclined democrat appeasers could bring the party to the party.

1 Like

it’s like i’ve accidentally put on msnbc for 5 seconds.

2 Likes

Well that is freedom of speech. However, strange it may be . :us: Trump 2020 :us:

Sure glad they did. Romney was and still is a dodo.

Unlikely this time. Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose.