Trump Is Something Else

Who, according to Weissman’s report, didn’t seem to manage successfully to change a single vote. China, with Google’s and Apple’s help may be much more formidable this time around than they and Russia were last time.

Prove China, google or apple changed a vote.

I think it will go the same as last time the west came in for Clinton (not just callie but washington, Oregon and Hawaii), in all 4 of those western states, Trump didnt break 40%. he wont this time either.

Allan

You think the hundred thousand or so they spent made any difference against the 2 billion or so Hillary spent?

You are probably right about those 4 states. If anything Oregon for example is farther left than California.

Can’t know. They were more effective than many. They got the President to re-tweet their stuff. How much is that worth?

Quite a bold assertion considering how much of his platform Trump has delivered on.

:do_not_litter:

I’m coming to that conclusion also.

Digression… My brother just moved from “commie California” (his words), to Oregon (I think about 80 miles south west of Portland). He’s not fully acclimatized so we haven’t discussed Oregon’s politics yet. I’ll be curious…

A few are, probably not enough to keep up the policy shift after Trump.

:tickets:

That’s what I fear.

As we are witnessing they haven’t learn how to handle it…meanwhile we had decades of dealing with it. :wink:

I’ll bet some would argue he’s fundamentally changing America, certainly the politics. That could last longer than he does.

It’s MOORS damn it. Don’t make me come out of this bubble.

It’s actually north.

Having no business and being disallowed are not the same thing. Republicans have squandered their meager currency regarding decency or integrity. Say what you want. No one has to take it seriously.

1 Like

I love how Trump vomits a constant stream of Twitter diarrhea practically every day but as soon as something happens bad for him he’s a mastermind using it to distract the media.

1 Like

Via executive order and Mitch Mcconnell.

How much legislation did he get passed.

1. The tax cut
  2. ???

2 certainly isnt the wall…He did that via EO
2 certainly isnt healthcare which didnt pass senate muster.

the good thing about EO they can quickly be changed.

Allan

1 Like

Facts aren’t going to get in between a Trump worshiper and their worship of Donald Trump.

So no evidence.

1 Like

Donald is indeed a political genius in that he knows appealing to the lower instincts of his base ensures their loyalty and praise.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. I gave examples.