Trump Is Something Else

all depends on his getting re elected or not. If he does he’s a political genius. if he loses however he’s a political dunce. and the worse president not named Buchanan to boot.

Allan

1 Like

Indeed. Pelosi needs to go.

He’s going to win. Count on it.

see me next november and we will talk if you have the courage to admit you were wrong.

Allan

2 Likes

He might need to rein in the election meddling of the internet platforms first to do that… but then again, God might step in again and give him the win again despite the even more galvanised and determined efforts of the globalist hydra this time.

Unlike the posters who ran away, some for months, following the 2016 election i will be here no what. Providing i am alive of course.

You never know about that sort of thing.

1 Like

The Globalists certainly hate him.

1 Like

Just like the 2008 and 2012. some people cant rebound from a loss. I am not one of those people. In 2004 I was more resigned to W getting reelected than disappionted, 538 will tell me.

Allan

I never was high on Bush i just thought him better than the opposition.

538?

will he also win the popular vote this time out.

That I will be willing to bet against Trump on that matter. He is very unpopular in liberal areas.

Allan

He may not get the popular vote. He was leading that going into California last time but California is still California.

Speaking of California have you heard the homeless are camping on overpasses in some places in LA now?

My wife is visiting her sister, comes back later this week, gave me that report this morning.

Using the bathroom right over the sides of the overpasses of course. Ugh!

That is precisely what he’s doing, keep in mind he was one of them, they came to him for ideas, money etc.

It was because Trump flipping is the reason why democrats are upset with him. He knows the inner workings. and he’s turning it against them.

I said that almost 4 years ago, it’s going to be a fun ride. The young people should be paying attention to this period in time, because they may never see it again.

But what I like to know…are the repugs paying attention? Are they learning anything?

2 Likes

If Google, Facebook et alia hadn’t gamed the search results in favour of Hillary and negatively against Trump running up to 2016, more than 3 million undecided votes may have gone the other way.

1 Like

Probably not. They will probably just go back to rolling over and playing dead for the dems once Trump leaves in 2025.

Maybe, I don’t know. You know facebook will game it again.

They’re playing dead for the President right now.

Even if Facebook doesn’t game we know the Russians will… again.

Some of them are cowards sad to say when it comes to voting for his policies.

As though that changed a vote.

Russia, Russia, Russia :smile:

They didn’t get to change votes at the machines. No telling how many Trump voters were swayed by Russian propaganda. We do know Trump was swayed because he re-tweeted their propaganda – and he’s the smart one.