Trump is responsible if Iran builds a nuke

My discussion is wholly grounded in the real world.

…for at least 6 days…amirite? :sunglasses:

Empty rhetoric from you again.

Enrichment[edit]

• Iran’s enrichment capacity, enrichment level and stockpile will be limited for specified durations.
  • There will be no enrichment facilities other than Natanz.
  • Iran is allowed to conduct research and development on centrifuges with an agreed scope and schedule.
  • Fordo, the underground enrichment center,[11] will be converted to a “nuclear, physics and technology centre”.

Reprocessing[edit]

• The heavy water facility in Arak with help of international venture will be redesigned and modernized to “Heavy Water Research Reactor” with no weapon grade plutonium byproducts.
  • The spent fuel will be exported, there will be no reprocessing.

Monitoring[edit]

• Implementation of the modified Code 3.1 and provisional application of the Additional Protocol.
  • Iran agreed IAEA procedure which enhanced access by modern technologies to clarify past and present issues.

Sanctions[edit]

When the IAEA verifies Iran’s implementation of its key nuclear commitments:

• The EU will terminate all nuclear-related economic sanctions.
  • The United States will cease the application of all nuclear-related secondary economic and financial sanctions.
  • The UN Security Council will endorse this agreement with a resolution which terminates all previous nuclear-related resolutions and incorporate certain restrictive measures for a mutually agreed period of time.

Are you trying to insult my intelligence with this sanitized LIB version. You’ve left out major pieces containing Iran’s eventual path to a nuclear weapon, as well as the severe restrictions on verifying their compliance. :roll_eyes:

Iran’s “eventual path to a nuclear weapon” is contained in the agreement?

Debatable. In any event Israel will never take the chance.

Illogical. Israel could most likely handle a retaliation. A nuke dropped on them? No coming back from that.

So attacking their weapon systems with a virus is nothing? I thought it was a very good reasoned response putting no lives in danger.

You talking about the North Korea deal?

Israeli isnt going to nuke iran

If Iran doesn’t build a nuke…will libs praise Trump? :sunglasses:

Republican wanted full access to military bases something not even START agreement has in it

But not in the summary you provided.

Basically they can move forward with their weapons program in 10 years. We have no way to verify they aren’t cheating because of all the restrictions they put on our verification process.

Nothing else matters. Just as I stated. They got everything they wanted. We got nothing in return.

You mean the other treaty Obama negotiated? Please link to the 35 facilities that are allowed inspection, none are military.

I was talking about the one Reagan negotiated with Russia.

First that is START 1 not START. Next please provide a Link showing the 70 sites are not military. Do you think those sites were the inspectors were allowed to witness the destruction were civilian. Then explain we both had to cut up stuff like and place them out in the open to be verified by satellites and recon aircraft.

And yet here they are still doing the same things as if it never happened.

That was an actual treaty signed with broad bipartisan support. It was an arms reduction treaty, having nothing to do with preventing Russia from obtaining nuclear weapons.

We are actually talking apples and oranges.

Obama’s Iran agreement was just that. It belonged solely to Obama. It was a grossly flawed agreement that had virtually no support in the U.S. outside of his administration.

Verification is pretty much impossible, as they get to pick the date and time of inspections, as well as which facilities we can inspect. Much of the verification is done by them sending monitoring results. It is a farce.

The non-sanitized LIB version is below. Annex I - Nuclear-related measures (page 21). If you expect anything more in an “official” treaty (whatever that means), you’re kidding yourself.

1 Like

Did it have support amongst our allies?