Trump is hijacking 4th of July- changing it from a national celebration to a campaign event

Bob is an honest broker.

Super lame attempt at a dodge.

This thread is not a media outlet or journalist of the LEC.

1 Like

I’m starting to figure that out. A breath of fresh air in here.

Small correction. He filed the day he was sworn in.

and officially filed his campaign with the Federal Election Commission on the day of his inauguration.

2 Likes

There are others.

No whataboutism.

I clearly explained why I brought up Obama’s back to school speech. It wasnt to offer a counterpoint, but to offer a basis of comparison for what may be considered hysteria from a faction of the media.

My post was on topic. I want to keep the discussion there.

So “proof please” of LEC hysteria over the SPEECH, not the event itself.

And just to prove how much tougher our Revolutionary War heroes were than us…

https://twitter.com/chapka/status/1146997835751014400?s=19

At first, sure. But he REALLY dragged on and the crowd clearly became both visibly and audibly bored as the speech went on, and on, and on, and on.

1 Like

So somehow me following up with my promise to give Trump credit if I am wrong is somehow me eating crow?

Unlike the majority of Trump supporters on this forum I am happy to admit when I am wrong and I am happy that Trump made this even non partisan.

At the risk of getting flagged a number of your responses this morning seem a tad immature.

4 Likes

Where’s Ivanka?

1 Like

If you read my post carefully, you’ll see I said “LEC-induced hysteria”.

LEC was the inducer. Libs here were the inducees. This thread is the result of the LEC making libs the willing victims of propaganda.

WHATABOUTISM!

Now, back to the thread topic. Trump is going to do something bad!!!

And I’m asking for examples of them inducing that hysteria. The CEC induced hysteria about things like Obama planning a speech to tell kids to work hard in school.

And I’m asking for proof of the LEC inducing the hysteria. Proof plz.

No whataboutism. That is a sad attempt at deflecting.

WHATABOUTISM!!!

Trump is hijacking 4th of July- changing it from a national celebration to a campaign event

Thread topic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-takes-over-fourth-of-july-celebration-changing-its-location-and-inserting-himself-into-the-program/2019/05/10/40f428c0-733d-11e9-9eb4-0828f5389013_story.html?utm_term=.ac120742f011&noredirect=on

Hysteria-inducing article.

Lib posts in thread = lib hysteria.

#factsmatter

#kingoftrolls

#toomuchwinning

#propagandaworks

1 Like

Libs, so you think the D.C 4th of July party too expensive?

Every lib post in these two threads.

It wasn’t. Good for him.

1 Like

No, it cost a ■■■■■■■■ of money that wasn’t necessary. We know you don’t care, though.

A single WaPo article is LEC INDUCING HYSTERIA!!! ####$

No, I don’t. Every parade costs a lot of money. No parade is “necessary”.

Your history books were wrong…

One if by land, two if by sea, three if by air, four if rerouted thru Hartford.

3 Likes

How many prior 7/4 parades in the US were military style parades featuring tanks, planes, etc?