Trump is hijacking 4th of July- changing it from a national celebration to a campaign event

Trump has checkmated you. You really want to go off on the Independence Day celebration, but in doing so, expose an unwarranted hatred for our president or this nation’s freedom. Y’all have forgotten how to ‘Murica!

1 Like

Who gives a ■■■■ ?

How many are very important?

The subject matter might have been non-partisan. The organizer was not.

You said it wasn’t a partisan affair. The lack of inclusion of the DNC would indicate that’s not an accurate assessment.

■■■■ the dnc.

1 Like

Perhaps. But the republican party has lost it’s soul in an effort to troll it’s political enemies. Enjoy it while you can. Hope the tanks and flyovers were worth it.

If it was so sacred, why have a VIP GOP section and not invite Dems? It was a political event masquerading as a patriotic event.

But hey, Fox News made sure to bounce their pom-poms.

That’s fine. But claiming it wasn’t a partisan affair is not accurate.

1 Like

And with that statement you just confirmed it was political. Why not criticize Trump for not having inviting both parties?

1 Like

They were. The msm will continue to drum beat the points you guys have regurgitated here, and it will turn off more and more voters. It was a great investment into the future of this country, and the funny part is, you did it to yourselves. You could have sat back and enjoyed the show, embraced the American pride celebration, and enjoyed a little happiness for a change. But here we are argle bargle…

1 Like

They ■■■■ on it from its inception. Why bother?

When I was young it would take months, years or decades for people to change the truth into something else.

Now it starts immediately.

1 Like

Nope. Y’all made it so. You’ll never admit it, but it’s true.

1 Like

Because that’s what a real leader does.

I think that once people realize that some Republicans have always been like Trump, Rush, Falwell Jr and Fox, none of this is surprising.

And y’all still support a piece of ■■■■ human being like Trump. I like where I stand at the moment. I think history will support those who didn’t sell their morals in support of Trump. As I said, enjoy it while you can.

2 Likes

He should probably rehearse next time.

Yeah. Non partisan.

1 Like

Who said I wasn’t?