Trump is hijacking 4th of July- changing it from a national celebration to a campaign event

How much money did that waste?

What does the acceptance of Trump by the Republican party say about conservatives? Distrust and anger seem like a pretty natural reaction to a man like Trump. The acceptance and loyalty is what seems unnatural and out of character.

2 Likes

No you’re not. You had media reporting opinions that it was a good celebration and a political one. You have opinions here the same way. Personally, I didn’t watch it. I do think having a VIP section of Republicans was politicizing it and I hope his campaign gets the bill for it.

Whataboutism? Please explain. I did not compare his actions to anyone except for other presidents. All other modern presidents.

Do you deny he changed the event, placed himself as key speaker, and cost taxpayers millions of dollars more than planned?

That level of pettiness is rarely seen in the wild.

What does the poo pooing of an Independence Day celebration at our nation’s capital say about liberals?

2 Likes

WHATABOUTISM!!!

Ouch!

1 Like

The fact that you have to even ask these questions should indicate to you something isn’t right.

1 Like

I see. So we can no longer compare presidents to other presidents. Interesting.

Freedom of speech.

What was the “reporting” before the crow eating contest began?

1 Like

That we don’t put our trust and loyalty behind a person like Trump?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: freedom of hysteria.

1 Like

You’re free to, but do you really want to?

It was a non partisan affair.

How many VIP tickets were provided to the DNC?

1 Like

Trump has checkmated you. You really want to go off on the Independence Day celebration, but in doing so, expose an unwarranted hatred for our president or this nation’s freedom. Y’all have forgotten how to ‘Murica!

1 Like

Who gives a ■■■■ ?

How many are very important?