Trump is a coward. You know it

And no amount of shaming ( “cult”, “false prophet”, “Putyput’s boyfriend”, etc etc) is gonna work either. All you will do is with your shaming is drive the weaker or more vulnerable trump supporters underground until they are safely behind the curtain in the polling booth. And then SURPRISE…
“WHAT HAPPENED” all over again.

Putin should have asked for

Victoria Nuland

2 Likes

Any any attempt to do so will yeild the same amount of success as trying to clap with one hand.

It’s really pathetic how he preys on people, playing on their insecurities and directing their anger and dissatisfaction against various “enemies”.

You think I care about convincing people like you?

Don’t flatter yourself. I’m more interested in convincing real Americans.

Ramp up your activism. Get some judges to challenge and change a few laws so that children can legally consent. Then you will really be on a roll … helping those who were “born that way”. You will say “not me” and some uberprogdantes in the future will call you a bigot because after all, they were “born that way”.

Penn Jillette (6’6"), told a story about meeting Donald (6’2") backstage at some event, during the conversation Donald made of point of mentioning that he (Donald) was tall.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I’m going to guess that you would not support equal rights for pedophiles even if laws are changed to permit children to consent. (Like… get a hotel room, get sex toys sized for children, get phallic shaped birthday cakes with 12 candles from Christian cake bakers, etc.)

You will find yourself at odds with whatever brand of so-called-liberal exists then who will call you a bigot. It will happen. Think back on this forum then.

Thanks for the irrational response. It’s easier to disregard when you admit it’s not driven by anything more than emotion.

is that the point of holding a summit with a nuclear power?

to berate him?

quit watching msnbc

False dilemma.

It’s funny/ironic when trumpists say that others shouldn’t be “berated” or criticized in public. So much for speaking the truth. You guys dont even know who you are anymore.

“■■■■ your feelings”

the braindead cnn left criticized him for being tough with NATO gang (which he really wasnt) but are incensed when he doesnt yell at “reset button” Putin.

grow up

Reason would dictate that if I saw a complete stranger drop a hundred dollar bill, I pocket it. Irrational standards would have me return it.

uh, child…we are not talking about the campaign now are we? No we are not. We are talking about trump getting worked by Bad Vlad the Putin. You know it. I know it. Deal with the fact your man is a coward.

Awl ova da map!

They’ve been a nuclear power for damn near 70 years. We are not afraid of that. We are not ■■■■■■■ like Trumpists, that are for some reason now ■■■■■■■■ their britches that Russia has nuclear weapons.

Guess what, morons? We know that. It’s not a new development. What ever dip ■■■■ aid is pushing this bull ■■■■ needs to get a ■■■■■■■ clue.