Trump is a coward. You know it

Sure was. Putin was shocked at how eagerly Donald grabbed his ankles, and Donald was awed by the former KGB officer’s masculine example of the totalitarian strongman Donald finds so irresistibly attractive.

1 Like

Yep. Donald always looks like a boy trying to wear his Dad’s suit.

That’s what’s so aggravating. They are some of the most expensive suits in the world short of custom Savile Row and he makes them look like garbage.

For comparison, Obama’s signature suit-the slim fit, two button, single breasted-is a thousand dollar cut-to-fit made by Hartmarx, which is like one step up from Men’s Wearhouse. And he looks like a million bucks in it.

:rofl:

That will never stop being hilarious.

The baffling part is if he got the suits cut tighter, he wouldn’t look so hugely fat in profile. Which he’s clearly very sensitve about, witness his crab walking when media is around or turning ninety degrees to face them even as he keeps walking.

He wears the tie so long that he has to use scotch tape, no joke, on the back of the tie, since the top of the tie won’t reach the tie loop. :laughing:

Donald’s got size issues (the mile long tie is a dead giveaway). He wants to be bigger than he is, but he doesn’t believe in exercise and a tighter suit might show off fat rather than muscle. The solution is to wear suits baggy, that (he thinks) makes him look larger without looking soft.

They fit like a clown suit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clown+suit&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigstbLrancAhWSDnwKHeWIDTIQ_AUIEigC&biw=375&bih=553#imgrc=ei3HxrmjnKmZ4M:

He looks like an unmade bed.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no dandy-I dress like a homeless mental patient more than I care to admit-but if you’re gonna rock a fifteen thousand dollar suit, don’t look like a street dude in court for his probation hearing.

Maybe I’m crazy. I remember getting my tux fitted for my sister’s wedding and made some comment about getting all my slacks taken in-I’d lost a bunch of weight-and everyone else in the groom’s party looked at me like I just dropped in from Mars.

Ho hum.

What has he NOT been called by Trump haters?

You guys used up all your credibility by February 2017.

So … ho hum. You guys are just in some circle j

Would have been nice if he just spoke the truth without any fear like he was the leader of a global super power instead of cowering like a Putin subservient and then come back here with that lame ■■■■ about using the wrong word which even Trump flunkies like you can’t possibly believe…

But you go on telling yourself he did the right thing. We understand.

trump is a ■■■■■■■ slob.

2 Likes

So…you think that was the only two options? :smile:

And here you are throwing yourself in the middle of it.

I wish I had the names/accusations you people tried to nail him with in chronological order. Each has failed.

Treason and coward are not brand new … I don’t think. But more of you received the narrative than last time you were directed to use these words.

It would be interesting

Nothing is going to succeed in convincing the cult members they’re following a false prophet.

this is true. because deep down, they are all a bunch of needy ■■■■■■■■ who want someone to tell them they are special, just like trump. trump gives them that little participation trophy they’ve always wanted.

We now know that Putin asked Trump to extradite Bill Crowder and Mike McFaul to Russia for some fake crimes. We do not know what Trump answered. I think we know Trump did not ask for the 12 indicted Russians to be extradicted.