Trump is a coward. You know it

During the Strzok hearing Republican rep Paul Gosar said:

As part of this awkwardly shameful sideshow Gosar announced his dentally inspired telepathy during an exchange with Strzok in which he said in part, “You talk about bias. This morning I watched – and by the way, I am a dentist, OK, so I read body language very, very well. And I watched you comment on actions with Mr. Gowdy. You got very angry in regards to the gold star father. That shows me that it is innately a part of you and a bias.”

Ah, thanks. I thought it might have been similar to the mattress-tag stuff from WildRose.

1 Like

Trump does try waaaaaaay to hard to be the tough guy blue collar Noo Yawker when let’s face it, he wasn’t a hardass even when he was younger, let alone at a doughy seventy plus.

He’s a buffoon.

You wish. However it is still not a fact.

What are you talking about?

I said he tried to give peace a chance with those two nations and you flipped your lids.

Remember when he talking about meeting with NK? You guys went apoplectic.

I’m honestly always surprised at how fat Trump is. Like he’s fairly narrow from the front, but if you see him in profile you realize he’s verging on grossly obese.

You take him to a McDonald’s and I bet he will eat you under the table. He will wipe the floor with you. He will have ketchup on his hands. You want to see tough, you little Happy Meal man?

1 Like

they are literally trying to save face. the reality that they got duped by a clown in a designer suit is the last thing they can or want to admit. I’ve seen it first hand, they know they’ve made a terrible choice for the future of this country.

1 Like

Suits he wears are not even American made.

1 Like

We gave peace a chance. Tried to work with Putin.

He doesn’t want peace.

They’re not even tailored, let alone bespoke. That drives me nuts. He looks like he’s on his way to a court date.

I think they might be tailored/bespoked, the idiot just likes them loose, 80’s style.

This tweet summarizes what the world saw in our fat-assed, weak and feckless, submissive president:

Cannot resist…

There’s a point where the handles won’t continue extending sideways anymore, so the only place the fat can go is forward.

Don’t get me wrong, those suits are summerweight Brionis, they run anywhere between five and twenty thousand a pop. But then he has ridiculously wide-cut pantlegs, sleeves that hang over his hands, his tie hangs into his crotch. It looks awfully. He doesn’t seem to get them pressed a lot of the time either, which looks awful on a lightweight suit.

He just hasn’t look the same since his personal pants steamer, Hope Hicks, left earlier this year.

How sid Ronald Regan placing Pershing II missiles in Europe improve relations with the Soviet Union?

Brionis? I’m surprised, those lapels look like ■■■■■ My cheap ass half canvassed Boss suits look better than that.