Trump investigations

Translation: I have no idea if what I read before on some conservative site that referred to Clinton as “Crooked Hillary” was legit, but I didn’t expect you to call me out on it.

What in the world are you babbling about?

No evangelicals vote for who ever supports things that are the most important to them. We all know that no man on earth is without sin. And I can tell you that Jesus would not judge the left for killing innocent children. He would forgive them for their sins. And no one defends every action Trump takes. In fact I have said from the beginning that he has a big mouth. I also did not agree with his national emergency on the border. Even if I think that something needs to done about the border. I will bet that you cheered Obama one when he used his pen and phone and started DACA. Which is also wrong.

I’m not your mommy. If you want to know something go find it. If you want to know what is said at church go sometime your always welcome. If you don’t want to know the truth fine. Not going to affect me in any way. This is my last post to you on this subject.

Once again, Republicans have no issue judging non-republicans. When you start talking about “no man is without sin” when confronted with Trump’s crookedness, but never say the same when talking about Hillary Clinton… what you are doing is obvious.

Being “pro-choice” doesn’t even mean that you are “pro-abortion” it simply means that you believe that it’s not the government’s job to force women to go through pregnancy. I don’t believe adulterers should be stoned to death, that doesn’t mean that I’m “pro-cheating.”

I’m not sure how anti-immigrant stances would reflect what Jesus would do either… especially given that many of those coming to the country from the southern border are in fact Christians seeking refuge.

Still babbling. carry on.

it’s not all Christians and evangelicals. it’s some Christians and evangelicals who have sold out to an ungodly man. along with the transparency folks who have sold out to a crook who hides everything. and the fiscally conservative/tea party folks who sold out to a guy who explodes our debt. Etc.

maybe you’re just sensitive when people speak of the Christians or evangelicals who sold out because you’re part of that group?

It’s cute that you pretend you care.

Does it matter? No.

McGahn was Trump’s white house counsel, it’s not illegal for him to have discussions with him, or vent out his frustrations. Do you believe the white house counsel has the power and authority to fire anyone, much less fire a special counsel?

He asked McGahn to lie on several occasions. Not quite the same as venting

Vent…lol…lol…lol…jesus the ■■■■■■■■ is thicc these days.

Truth isn’t the truth and now lying is just “venting” :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t deny it! I know that Clinton DID commit crimes. I have detailed the crimes she committed.

She wasn’t circumspect with the state secrets she was entrusted with and she destroyed evidence. BOTH are crimes under different statutes.

I asked you where did I say she was innocent? I said that a lack of indictment means the justice system presumes you are innocent.

I’m not the justice system and don’t have to presume she is innocent. I can presume that she was given a pass by favorable people in the Obama DOJ.

In the case of Trump you made the assertioin that he could have lied to a federal agent or asked someone else to but it was MUELLER who presented the proof that he told McGahn to lie.

So, OBVIOUSLY he DID NOT tell him to lie to a federal agent or Mueller would have charged him with a crime - lying to a federal agent.

No Trump indictment means the JUSTICE SYSTEM presumes him innocent of lying to a federal agent, even if Robert Mueller doesn’t want to.

Mueller just wants to assert that it looks bad to lie to anyone and that in his mind is proof of a crime, just like firing Comey was proof of a crime.

Well, NO. it isn’t.

M

Because the President told him to, or he’d be fired.

M

I don’t give ■■■■ what the report says.

The report is ONLY Robert Mueller’s take on everything. You do know that, right???

It is NOT the definitive end-all, be-all that we all MUST believe is untainted and unbiased in any way, and it REMAINS only one side’s opinions.

It is CLEAR that Robert Mueller wants to find something - ANYTHING - to try to hurt Trump and to at the same time give cover to the FBI under his buddy, James Comey.

The amazing thing is that after all this time - after MILLIONS of dollars spent and thousands of interviews given he couldn’t come up with one single thing to indict him over, but could only “defer” to someone else to decide for him, so his judgement could not be called into question.

But I call it into question for doing that and for not ending the investigation EARLY on when he knew the President was not a conspirator. Robert Mueller is a punk. And a chicken ■■■■ punk, to boot. He did NO ONE any favors by dragging this all out unecessarily.

M

Maybe you just have a problem with Christians since you seem so fixated on them.
I always have to laugh when non Christians try to tell Christians what to think and what they should do. It’s the same as the left trying to tell the right what they believe in and what they should do.
The point is I could care less who you vote for and who you support. Just like I could care less why someone voted for Hillary or voted for Trump. I’m just glad they voted.
In the 2016 election a lot of people I know voted for Trump because there was the possibility of the SC going farther to the left. And with the left pushing the envelope on gun control, illegal immigration, abortion and climate control they had a reason to worry.

1 Like

And there it is folks! It finally comes out… you don’t care what the investigative report says.

BTW Mueller wasn’t the only person to work on the report. He had lawyers and FBI rank and file helping.

2 Likes

Why I can’t just dislike Hillary?
You will have a hard time finding me carrying on about Hillary like the left do Trump.
And being pro choice is being pro abortion. Being pro choice means you could care less that the most innocent of all human being are being killed. People think they can straddle the fence by saying well I don’t like abortion but I support a woman’s right to choose what happens to her body. Well sorry the woman had a right to choose when she had unprotected sex. Just because she chose unwisely does not mean that she has the right to kill an innocent child.
Jesus would not force you to pay for the illegal’s care. He would leave that choice up to you to decide if you wanted to feed and care for them. What the left is doing is taking money from other people and giving it to the illegals. And that is against the teaching of Jesus. He does not aske me to make you do something.

Then why you in this thread if you dont care? We are here talking about facts from the report…not your made up covering for your man crush

Um he didnt indict him because of standing doj policy…

Like you give a ■■■■ about money…you wanted to tear down Washington to convict hillary…your bias is tiring

1 Like

Yes, and all his top allies were ALL Democrats ad /or Hillary Clinton supporters, which is why Mueller’s conclusions are TAINTED and BIASED in my view.

And trust me, I’m not alone.

But despite his obvious attempt to get Trump, he couldn’t.

He was innocent all along.

The thing we NOW need to learn is how soon into this Mueller knew he was innocent, and when he did why didn’t he clue the rest of us in on it?

That might have been truly healing for the nation.

But no, let’s drag it out and see if we can create some PROCESS crime for the President over a couple years! The longer we go, the better the chance we can STILL naill him for something else!

What a piece of ■■■■■

M