Trump investigations

Prove this claim…

Also if their political affiliation is an issue for the investigation… then why isn’t the political affiliations of top DOJ officials considered bias?

Get ready to go on a journey

1 Like

I went to Wetzels Pretzels today… I saw pretzel twisting in real life… now I get to see it over the Internet

2 Likes

You can’t use the excuse of “not judging” people, while simultaneously judging everyone that you don’t like.

I’ve already demonstrated why being pro-choice isn’t being pro-abortion. If I don’t think adultery should be a crime, it doesn’t make me pro-adultery. Likewise, just because I don’t think I should have control over a woman’s body, it doesn’t mean that I take pleasure in women having abortions.

Trump characterizes CHRISTIANS who come to America seeking asylum or to escape poverty as being mostly bad people. Nowhere in the anti-immigrant messaging of the republican party is there any compassion shown to hopeless women and children. Even when Trump refers to some of them being “big scary dudes” it insinuates that big men don’t deserve love and compassion. This is completely antithetical to the message that Jesus preached.

If you compare the early Christians of Jesus’s time to the so called religious right, there are no similarities.

1 Like

There is a lot to respond to in your post, but I’ll start with the bolded.

Your argument that Trump didn’t obstruct because he didn’t tell McGahn to lie to a Federal agent or under oath is incorrect. The issue isn’t that he simply asked somebody to lie. Putting this in context, Trump asked him to lie about firing the guy that is investigating him. The act of firing a guy that is investigating you for crimes, can be viewed as an obstruction of justice, but only in the right circumstances.

In order to prove this is an act of obstruction, a prosecutor would have to prove “intent”. Trump asking Mcgahn to lie is part of the proof of intent. It’s part of the proof that Trump’s intent was to obstruct the investigation.

3 Likes

I actually talk a lot about christians, fiscal conservatives, family values folks, law and order folks, the tea party and those who claimed honor and integrity was important to them.

You seem to be sensitive about my comments regarding christians selling out because you’re a Trump supporter. I don’t care.

I’ve been a Christian my entire life. Maybe that’s part of your problem. One Christian pointing out to another Christian that they support the most ungodly man that we’ve seen in ages. Again, not my problem. Talk to your pastor.

1 Like

If you think that the Mueller report makes the President “innocent” then you didn’t read the report.

1 Like

I don’t think many of them read the report and I think the reason is they’re scared to.

Clue #1, none of them talk about anything other than what Trump tweeted, what was in Barr’s summary or something they heard about the report from the right wing spin machine.

If they spent any amount of time flipping through different sections of the report it would send them into cognitive dissonance overload.

3 Likes

Yup, they read the cliff notes version which happen to be written by a bunch people who hate the author of the Mueller report.

That’s not very smart or educational.

Trump became president and he doesn’t like reading stuff either. The ultimate bad role model that scammed his way to the top.

M

No it isn’t

You can ask someone to lie in the press because of the political implications.

And firing Mueller DOES NOT stop the investigation or obstruct it in any way. It only makes it necessary for Rod Rosenstein to replace Mueller with another Special Counsel.

All this shows is his desire to have a fair and apolitical investigation and his belief he wasn’t getting one with Mueller.

He’s not alone in that belief.

M

The report is ONLY Robert Mueller’s view of things and as yet unanswered, so I expect he will try to color the President in any number of ways but IN FACT the report ends up with no indictments, making the President PRESUMED INNOCENT by the Justice Department.

Sorry.

M

You keep talking about the report like it is the defined last word and unimpeachable. We must all BELIEVE every assertion and never question the assertions and opinions in it.

NOPE.

It is just what Robert Mueller wanted to say. But even given THAT it was still no bill.

M

Hell, I don’t believe you even read it.

Hell, I don’t believe you understand that this is just ONE SIDE of the story and told by the guys who wanted to get an indictment and want you to believe they should have.

You think it is the unimpeachable and irrefutable truth and there can be no other truth.

Read it one more time. I’m betting you will still believe that, no matter how many times you read it.

M

What church do you go to that tells you that it is your job to judge others? Remember every one of us is a sinner. And one of the biggest sin’s is judging others when I am a sinner myself. Judgement is left up to God. We are to love the sinners. Jesus spent a lot of time with sinners.
What’s sad is that you probably don’t listen to any church services. Because if you did you could never vote for a leftist. Which is all that is left on the democratic side of the aisle. The party of JFK is gone.
Because for Christian’s the biggest sin of all in todays society is the killing of the most innocent. And I have never attended any Church that supports abortion. So if you attend church, which I doubt, maybe you should talk to your pastor about abortion and the people that support abortion up until the moment of birth.
Do leftist have honor and family values when they vote for a person that supports the killing of the most innocent
. You need to get over the fact that you think you know what a republican is. Just like the democrats we have policies that we believe in. But not every republicans most important polices are the same. It has nothing to do with religion.
And I have no hate for Trump supporters even if he was not my first, second or fifth choice. No I am proud of them. They accomplished what everyone thought was impossible. And I say good for them for getting up and going of the make their voices heard.
President’s come and go and there has never been one that I have agreed with every thing they have done. But I will support the one that aligns with my priorities the most.

The law side of the story with large amounts of proof.

Should top DOJ officials also represent “look like” America? They are all republicans, why no Dems?

What about Trumps cabinet?